Little Honda for the little lady...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
Got the wife a little 82 Honda 250 for her first bike, there goes my mods for this year...:bang head:

But she is over the moon with it. If anybody has any parts for this bike let me know please.

Rob

Who knew my old stock mirrors look pretty good on her bike !

Attachments

• DSCF0026.jpg
    DSCF0026.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0027.jpg
    DSCF0027.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 38
Got the wife a little 82 Honda 250 for her first bike, there goes my mods for this year...:bang head:

But she is over the moon with it. If anybody has any parts for this bike let me know please.

Rob

Who knew my old stock mirrors look pretty good on her bike !

That bike is in sweet condition :clapping:
I would wreck riding it looking over the handle bars to see if I had any bugs in my teeth with the shiny reflection of that front chrome fender..
Does it have V-BOOST? :rofl_200:

Just watch out Rob, if she puts NOS on it - she will kick your ass and make the vmax look bad - LOL

Seriously, it's a very good starter bike and looks to be in very good condition.

:cheers: Mike

Man, that thing is in awesome condition!!:surprise:
The onlything though, I would most likely wreck it from bending over the handlebars looking at that shiny front fender to see if I had any bugs in my teeth from the grin.

Does it have V-BOOST?:rofl_200:

It looks like a buddy of mine's old Rebel. If so, if the shifter EVER gets a bit clunky, there's a bearing inside the casing that is pretty historical for failing. It locked his gearbox up when it went. He knew other folks with the same bike with the same problem. (This is about 10 or 12 years ago.)

The dealer wanted 400 bucks to fix it, but turns out he did it himself. He pulled the bearing and went down to NAPA and had them match it up and paid 12 or 13 bucks for it, put it back in and that was that.

They're great little bikes.

Now, here comes the funny as hell part: You can smoke her of course...but she'll be having to pull over for you to get gas. That little bike can get upwards of 65 mpg. I'm not kidding. In the long run, you just might get your butt left behind. :biglaugh:

Regards,
Tom

Thanks for that tip Tom, and all the other comments were all my wife wanted to hear. - I asked her read them.....she was laughing pretty good.

But, here is funny part... she came home from work the other day and peeked her head in the garage door.

" Tell me that's not my bike ! " she said. "Ok I won't" as I had that huge grin on my face. "O' my god, where is my engine ?" she was looking a little red at this point. I told her, " it's over there on the bench"
I knew it ! I knew you'd do that !

I couldn't help myself - her bike was starting to show a little signs of it's age. So I figured it was time for a tear down, so I have that little puppy stripped to the frame for a good clean up.

She'll be happy when I'm done, but needless to say, I haven't been getting any lately. I'd better hurry up and get it finished soon. I guess you can say, were both looking forward to it. :banana:

I'll post the pic a little later. I'd need to get out there and get'r done, but it's been cold lately so it's slowing me down.

Thanks for that tip Tom, and all the other comments were all my wife wanted to hear. - I asked her read them.....she was laughing pretty good.

But, here is funny part... she came home from work the other day and peeked her head in the garage door.

" Tell me that's not my bike ! " she said. "Ok I won't" as I had that huge grin on my face. "O' my god, where is my engine ?" she was looking a little red at this point. I told her, " it's over there on the bench"
I knew it ! I knew you'd do that !

I couldn't help myself - her bike was starting to show a little signs of it's age. So I figured it was time for a tear down, so I have that little puppy stripped to the frame for a good clean up.

She'll be happy when I'm done, but needless to say, I haven't been getting any lately. I'd better hurry up and get it finished soon. I guess you can say, were both looking forward to it. :banana:

I'll post the pic a little later. I'd need to get out there and get'r done, but it's been cold lately so it's slowing me down.

While you have the engine out I would have the crank de-balanced this way it vibarates and she will always want to go riding, but on the other hand you defintely wont get any:rofl_200:

wow, those forks look the same size diameter as what is on my daughters PW80!

Sean

Latest posts

Back