Not a fun night at work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, we all thought that to. the conduit fell directly down where 2 major highways intersect. could have been devastating.

Well guess shit not only falls off bridges in Quebec it happens in other towns.....good to know lol.

Think you all get my humor/joke......

I know not funny glad no one was hurt......

Ohhhhhh so that was you guys!!!!! House the jet kit running. The guy that made his own exhaust from batavia might join us at the dyno

I get it tugla :eusa_dance: That's why I don't rip on anyone who screws up. I've had my share, and I know how easy it is. and I could easily be next.

Ohhhhhh so that was you guys!!!!! House the jet kit running. The guy that made his own exhaust from batavia might join us at the dyno

Yea it was me. I got to help picking up the pipe. No jet kit installed yet. Still waiting for temps. what have we had, maybe 2 days in the 60's so far :bang head: Drags start at empire this weekend though. I'm gonna be out of town. keep in touch about any dyno info.

Yea right now its in the back of my head because my bike is in pieces still lol.. I'm gonna talk to that guy in pembroke maybe if all three of us do it we can get a deal

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Were looking in western NY area. A few guys have dyno's around Batavia, buffalo NY area.

Would go to pcw just 4 hrs away kind of a hall. I'm not scared to make my own carb adjustments hopefully get it tuned good by the seat of my pants on the road then one or two runs at dyno to fanes it in

Seat of the pants sure if fun regardless lol.....when rear tire starts smokin your headed the right way hahaha

So did it just slip or what happen. (dont answer :ummm:) :biglaugh:

So did it just slip or what happen. (dont answer :ummm:) :biglaugh:

The guy that used to work with us, was spinning around in the excavator with a slab of concrete and bumped the conduit. one small section went over the edge and the weight of it pulled the rest over the full length of the bridge. The conduit was 4" steel and was 4 ft from the edge. It wasn't secured but it was extremely heavy and had to go over 4" studs welded on the bridge beam to fall off the bridge.. The excavator really had to wack it pretty good. The operator had been working around that conduit for over a week. Just took one error. Had a big safety meeting with the state DOT last night about the whole issue.

Latest posts

Back