Hooligan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmakatt

Reaction score
So she's finished. For now. Got a Full Set of UFO 4-2 SlashCuts, Bars/Riser/Ends, National FlyScreen, Short Signals, Fork Brace.. The biggest mod so by far is the new Pipes.
I knew that Jons Pipes were considered some of the LOUDEST around and I thought too myself that maybe they'd be too loud even before they arrived. But I decided to go ahead and made the single best purchase since I bought my new too me '06 (3100 Kms!) in October 2012.
Fast forward..

So I was at my buddies shop and noticed the look on the three other fellas' faces when she was started in the rear of the shop.. When they started peaking at my ride through the doors and asked what the hell is that, someone asked, "What the F--k is that??".. Glenn, the 2nd owner spoke up and said it was a VMax. I realized that there was no more hiding. At idle she sets off some car alarms...as she did when I was warming her up for the very first time since she was tuned.. I thought: Did I get in over my head here??
The ride home that night (Thursday) and every single time since, people simply know I'm there. If there ever is a doubt, I pull in the clutch and remind them. That my friends is worth every single pretty penny I put into her. Thanks Jon for the hardware and the advice and support of Rusty and Vmax Mike...
I will add more later...!!!
-Karma-
VMOA 5652

They are loud!! And that's OK :eusa_dance:
Lets see some pics.

Dale #2592

^ LOL, I think I lost 1/2 the hearing in my left ear when Mike Cracked his Throttle next to me while under the Bridge in the Thunder parade last year.

PS
I agree with Dale, We Need Pictures !!!!

The only excuse for no pics is I'm LAZY!! Seriously, I have a iPhone 3GS with a dated OS, so I can take pics, just can't post them.. I'll head over to a cafe soon to post them.. I need a PC.. (or not!! Lol!!)
I'll set up some pics soon guys!
Cheers!

The hell with pics lets see and here some vidio.

I'll take a vid of my girl setting off an alarm in my underground (at idle)..
And have my Brother film me flying around abit.. It'll take a while for the vids but I'll work on the pics.. Thanks for the support guys!
I got a wave/thumbs up from a garbage guy while I was sitting at a light and he turned right, in front of me, I cracked her too about 2-3 K and he appreciated it and gave me a AirHorn Blast in return!! I've read on the VMF that you either get a wave or the finger.. So far, so good.. Cool thing is that she looks as good as she sounds!! (Stock or Modded) Long live the Max!!
-KarmaKatt-
VMOA 5652

Been around here since October and loving it.. Some guys asked about some pics and vids of my new to me '06.. i finally tried to upload a few.. and more to come.. with Jons LOUD and obnoxious Slash vids soon as well..!!

Don't tease us with how awesome it sounds now and expect us to just imagine it!
give us a crappy cell phone video with sound or something!

Ok
Ok
Lol!!
Wednesday is the next time I'm at a computer.. I'm one of those old timer middle age guys. Can't do this over my 3GS iPhone.
I'll set up some vid YouTube links in two days..
Meanwhile I'll take some more vid shots!!
I opened her up today, Big Time..(hit VBoost for sure) and she screamed and the dead were walking!!
Or at least a big crowd of (waiting for) bus riders turned their heads!!
Report soon! Thx Guys..

Well i finally set up a YouTube channel. Here's the links too my Girl warming up on some chilly Canada days. One at 4 C and one at -5 C. Bias-Ply Tires don't like -5 C !!! Obviously like the advice given to me, you've really got to hear Jon's or any Pipes in person... Stock AirBox, some Jetting and Runs. Sean's Kit in my sights..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P95A9xiuKmY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGHOiJ8d1s

-KarmaKatt-

"Karmakatt," that thing sounds a bit slow-revving compared to "others I've heard.":biglaugh:

"I think you need to do some mods to it," said this helpful fellow:
images

I like it, sounds like mine quite a bit. You stop at a light and you can tell who is into engines, they stare-and listen.

Bike sounds good I listen to it on my little JBL cordless you need to get with the other Canada riders and ride to Thunder or meet up with us and ride with us to Thunder.

"Karmakatt," that thing sounds a bit slow-revving compared to "others I've heard.":biglaugh:

"I think you need to do some mods to it," said this helpful fellow:
images

Yea compared to a 1500cc QuadZilla!!
only money guys
Only $$$ !!!

Latest posts

Back