Resource Limit Is Reached

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieRobinson

Reaction score

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

I am having a difficult time surfing the site, anyone else? :bang head:
Pictures aren't showing up and I get errors on reload.
Web Master might need to up the monthly bandwidth allowance?

Yeah, after waitning for about a minute for each page to load I have a bonus
with this new shit...great. I shall chime in even less...

Yeah yeah Gary I know...my connection sucks...no matter whre am I...

Same here havent been able to get anywhere . I am suprised I got on . Can't get on w/ my phone either

I am new here, so I dont know who runs the show/website. But someone who knows might want to get a hold of them and let them know we are all crying.

Took six hours and several attempts to just get this post in. Hope it can be fixed... :bang head:

Well F5....the top keys on the computer....is a quick way to try and get the page to get the page to reload.

This is a hosting problem with vmaxforum.net's ISP. I bet the share server is getting attacked. I have seen this before since I webmaster the VMOA.net website when I was with godaddy.com, but our new ISP doesnt have this issue luckily. I sure hope they get it under their belt soon since this is the second day I have seen it and its getting progressively worse.

What am I going to do. I need my fix :biglaugh:
I bet my wife is behind this she hates me going on the forum because I always find ways to spend money on my max :rofl_200:

This is the first time this has happened I hope they can fix it soon. What would I ever do without this forum :confused2:

+1. this is a server problem. im pretty sure buster is on it. hopefully it is resolved soon. need my hourly fix as well

+1. need more supporters.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

It's not a bandwidth issue, it is a CPU resource issue. For some reason the CPU is getting maxed to 100% so it doesn't take any more requests (ie you won't see anything or it will load slow). I'm working on it with the ISP as even with the forum shut down, CPU usage is at 50%.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=28575
the original post on this topic. Looks like Buster has been working on it. I still get the notice intermittently, but at least not everytime!:confused2:

Trying this again: maybe a Chinese or Russian denial of service scam? Why don't they pick on someplace with lots of traffic, like Taylor Swift's site?:rofl_200:

Hey Gary, if it persists, I would ask them to move you to another server if its going to take awhile for them to get a grip on the fix. I know I have done that in the past to resolve MySQL connectivity issues.

Good luck and if you need any assistance please do inquire.....

It's not a bandwidth issue, it is a CPU resource issue. For some reason the CPU is getting maxed to 100% so it doesn't take any more requests (ie you won't see anything or it will load slow). I'm working on it with the ISP as even with the forum shut down, CPU usage is at 50%.

Back