Motorcycle wreck! VMAX down :(

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#3VMAXGUY

Reaction score
Hi, I recently posted on here that I believe I have the 3rd Vmax ever made, or at least in the US. I was in a solo wreck the other day and I'm requesting some support and help if at all possible. I have a GoFundMe page, and I will be posting the link. Please, anything helps!!

https://www.gofundme.com/t7f7ap4

Hi, I recently posted on here that I believe I have the 3rd Vmax ever made, or at least in the US. I was in a solo wreck the other day and I'm requesting some support and help if at all possible. I have a GoFundMe page, and I will be posting the link. Please, anything helps!!

https://www.gofundme.com/t7f7ap4

What all do you need? Partswise?

Sean is looking to buy in the condition it is in an wanting to restore it.Aarron, i'm glad you are ok.

He posted on FB he wants 2500 said he crashed it going through the gears on the center stand and it came down. Bet he don't do that again.

He posted on FB he wants 2500 said he crashed it going through the gears on the center stand and it came down. Bet he don't do that again.

There was another pic of the roadrash that he had. Was he sitting on the bike when this happened?

He said it went down on the left side and not too much damage-blinker, air scoop and exhaust. He landed on his forehead first the rolled a few times.

I just looked at this gofundme page. It was created apr 26 2015?:confused2:

That was when he needed to get his Toyota 4 runner up and running to get to work. I guess he's using the same page now asking for money to pay for letting Max get him down and rub him around on his garage floor?

I think it's time I set up a gofundme page to get to the bottoms of this story.or payments can be made directly to my paypal account.

Personally I would take pics of the bike in it's condition as is and see what that will bring in .. just a thought N Dakota is kinda far but I could use a vacation ..

North Dakota?? who is from ND???

Hey, it's Aaron with that Vmax. I just seen all these posts.

That GoFundMe page is old, because it started with me trying to get my 4runner up and running, then when I wanted to see if anyone could help for the bike accident, they made me keep the same page.

The bike has a few cosmetic issues on left side (no pics yet). It is for sale, and I'm at 1800 now.

I am in Minot, ND and my email is [email protected]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey, it's Aaron with that Vmax. I just seen all these posts.

That GoFundMe page is old, because it started with me trying to get my 4runner up and running, then when I wanted to see if anyone could help for the bike accident, they made me keep the same page.

The bike has a few cosmetic issues on left side (no pics yet). It is for sale, and I'm at 1800 now.

I am in Minot, ND and my email is [email protected]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Did you get an email from sean morley?

I ready just about all of the posts and threads on here I can, so when I stumbled across this I was interested. After checking into the story, I'm glad you walked away from the "accident" and I guess that'd be something you'd never try again. Vmax cycles, pushing 110+hp are no joke. I think the go find me page is bogus imo. I'm sure I won't be liked for my post but to each their own. It's only your problem this happened. I can see trying to sell the bike on here but there's a line between selling and asking for hand outs. Good luck with your sale of the third vmax, and the wounds will heal, hopefully you recover 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to be "That Guy" but pretend I'm from Missouri and Show Me !
I need to see pictures of your wrecked 1985 (#3) Vmax (which IMO is worth far less than my 2000 Vmax).

I'm Not trying to be a D!(k But the guys on this forum and one other forum all stepped up to help me out with parts (and some cash) a few years ago when I hit a ditch on my Vmax so I'd hate to see them contribute to a fund that smells a bit shady to me.

So please post up picture's of the bike and your email converstaion (or at least parts of it) with Sean Morley when he confirms this story.

Latest posts

Back