I could use you help (health related)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeseleblanc

Reaction score
Hey guys. If this isn't acceptable, please let me know.

OK, this is a sensitive subject for me, but I would appreciate everyone's help. I've had bad teeth for most of my life. It has caused low self esteem and self-confidence as well as various health issues.

I have an opportunity to take care of this through a contest which will provide the winner with a complete set of dental implants. What I need to do in order to have a chance at this is to be in the top 10 based on points. A winner is drawn from those ten.

All that is required is for you to follow this link and sign in. That's it! You can opt out of any emails at that time. It is such a simple thing on your part, but it would mean the world to me if I can get this done. HERE IS THE LINK:

http://linkz.mobi/vc/60kpp-e02c4

Please feel free to share this to anyone you know to help me get the points I need to put me in the running.

Thank you,

Reese LeBlanc

TLDR: I need help to fix my mouth. You signing in (no cost, no commitment) can help me achieve this. Please share!

Big thanks to you guys that signed in to help me out! I'm making progress, but I'm still a long way down. Clear your cookies and vote again, pass this on to friends, or vote for the first time. :) Whichever you do, thank you for the help!

I really hope I can pull this off so I can try to improve my quality of life beyond the dentures I'm in the process of getting!

Thank you, Kyle and Danny! Much appreciated!

I just checked and I'm getting closer! I am only **41** votes away from breaking into the top 10 in the contest I've entered! Although my intent is to keep pushing even further up the leaderboard, I want to say thank you to the people that have already helped out tremendously by signing in already! I urge you to sign in with a different email address on a different platform and/or pass my efforts by sharing my link here and on Facebook so others can lend a hand!

The link again is: http://linkz.mobi/vc/60kpp-e02c4

Thank you!

They are certainly few and far between for me. Munchkin #2 arrives in August so even less already non-existent free time in the way!

#2 on the way! Congrats!! :cheers::cheers: Sorry for hijacking the thread.

So...definitely appreciate the support, guys! I'm only 16 votes away from breaking into the top 10! Still a long way to go, but it's getting closer!

Update: Still sitting in 11th place. Definitely a lull in voting. LOL. If you haven't had the chance to vote yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to follow the link and sign in. Every vote helps!

I've barely squeaked into 9th place, but I'm only two votes ahead. The same woman is in 8th and 10th places. I'm really hoping to bump her down since she's trying to stack things in her favor with multiple entries. Anyone not viewed yet? ;)

Tied for 8th place! Still trying to make the climb so I still need your help. Unless I get well over 2000 more votes, I'm not likely to win on points alone; however, I currently only need 74 votes to move into 3rd place which is where I would like to be. Every one of your votes helps get me there so please keep spreading my link to people you know.

Thank you all!

http://linkz.mobi/vc/60kpp-e02c4

I've fallen to 9th place. I could really use the help to gain a more secure spot further up the ladder. If you haven't voted yet, please follow the link and do so. If you have, please share with friends so I can reach more people!

Thanks very much, everyone!

Sorry for the delayed post, but thanks, Kyle!

I'm 11 views away from 7th now and every vote counts! Just click the link in the original post and sign in wth your name and email address.

Thanks, guys!

Back