Not so fast...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Fter a few days to cool off after reading the pack of lies a certain member posted on the forum, Buster quickly deleted the thread, but whatwas posted by this person was absulutely classless and totally over the line. Instead of giving in to the hateed and disgust, I came to the conclusion that the friendships I've made over the years here are worth infinitely more than the ill will I feel for that one person here.

Basically, I can't leave you guys.
Drama is over.

Last edited:
We're too old and have seen and done so much to give a rat's rear end about anybody
not in our corner, Welcome back , ( like you ever left , LOL )

Fter a few days to cool off after reading the pack of lies posted on the forum, I came to the conclusion that the friendships I've made over the years here are worth infinitely more than the ill will I may feel for one person here.

Basically, I can't leave you guys.
Drama is over.

What you just said should make every good member of this forum happy. we shouldn't let people who for some reason have to go online and find places to spread ill will. I've said some pretty bad things in other forums when I allowed people to get me so mad I lost it. I learned from that.

This forum would be a sad place if we allowed those types to chase us away. For one I am glad you didn't leave.

I think slowly..
LOL!
Besides, who would I brag about my mileage to, if I didn't have you guys?

Latest posts

Back