Hello Cousin

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAMBCHOPS

Reaction score
Have ewe found this yet.

going to make sum scran coz I'm frank, sees u in a bit

G Man, Quote> I'm sorry, I'm not getting what this post is about?

That's coz you'd not be my Cousin you see

we have personal messages if you need to converse with someone in secret

not a secret and don't know if he's registered on yer yet hence the question, duh!!!

wots it got to do with you anyway?

LAMBCHOPS said:
wots it got to do with you anyway?

He's a Moderator?????

popc1.gif

Mr Lambchops... This is a V Max forum. Not a public chat room. Buster has gone to great lengths to create this and any and all are welcomed here. You are welcome here as well as anyone else. This is going to become a great V Max forum for all to share. However... I have read all of your replies. I find some of them confrontational and others fairly pointless with no V Max content or intention. I am asking you nicely to conform. Although the forum is in its infancy and there aren't a lot of posts, you can already get the general feel of how things are going and how the forum will be conducted. Please follow suit starting now. Failure to do so will leave you finding a new forum to call home.

Take care, hope to talk to you soon.
G Man

Thanks for pointed that out man.

Being new here and not familar with the layout of these pages, I thought this was a general not so serious page.

I've had a closer look at the discriptions of the various pages and notice that VBoost Room is for General Bike Chat and the Pit Stop is for General Chit Chat, so I'll kept my non bike chit chat to the Pit Stop.

As for my comments being confrontational, I'd prefer to call them light hearted banter.

By the way, it's not Mr. Lambhops, but Dr. Lambchops

G Man.

Jeez Man, lighten up. Lambchops is merely having a bit of banter. I think you're taking it a bit too seriously.

We al love the Vmax but wouldn't it be a bit boring if that's all we talked about?

I for one find Dr. Lambchops' comments refreshing in what would otherwise be a good but a bit sterile board.

Maybe it's just a UK thing?

You guy's just don't seem to get us.:boxing00: :red ass:

:animatee: I love you McNumpty, not in a gay drop anchor in pooh bay type way, more like as a Cousin

quote > a bit sterile

are you suggested the old snip snip there's another jaffa firing blanks, hence the reason for being a bit of a James Blunt

Thanks Lambchops. I love you too. In a, i don't take it up the Pooper kind of way.

I think the James Blunt in question, may well be firing Jeff Banks.

Cheers Dave.

Gotta have a laugh eh?

Me and the Missus are thinking of coming to NY in Autumn.

Couldn't reccomend some areas, could ya?

[email protected]

G Man said:
Mr Lambchops... This is a V Max forum. Not a public chat room. Buster has gone to great lengths to create this and any and all are welcomed here. You are welcome here as well as anyone else. This is going to become a great V Max forum for all to share. However... I have read all of your replies. I find some of them confrontational and others fairly pointless with no V Max content or intention. I am asking you nicely to conform. Although the forum is in its infancy and there aren't a lot of posts, you can already get the general feel of how things are going and how the forum will be conducted. Please follow suit starting now. Failure to do so will leave you finding a new forum to call home.

Take care, hope to talk to you soon.
G Man

well said, I agree 100%

Oh come on.:nyah nyah:

What's the harm in having a little fun?

We have been members of www.vmaxchat.co.uk for a long time now.
We have regular meets. Sometimes with 60+ Max's.

We all help each other out when needed but we don't take it too seriously. (Maybe it's a British thing?)

Lighten up fellas. Life's too short.:red ass:

Hey cousins Mark & Ande I`m here now, registered today. Went out on the Max to Portsdwon today but only plastic crotch rockets there. The 2006 makeover is going like stink, don`t think my license is going to last long !!!

Does seem a bit lacking in fun on this side of the pond sometimes :peace out bike:

Latest posts

Back