Its official: Thunder 2016!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
picture.php

Well, its official! The VMOA Thunder 2016 event has been posted and the vmoa.net website Thunder 2016 page will be online shortly.

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1526868364308353/

STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS...

Going to be there. Gonna do a trip to Gettysburg earlier in the week and get to Thunder Friday.
Thinking of staying right at the Coal Miners Inn.

Marked down that I am going.. Just need to make reservations.. Hopefully bring a trailer up again, maybe leave with another bike....lol
Who is gonna raffle off a Gen 2? :ummm:
Kyle???????? I will take some tickets.....:punk:

Marked down that I am going.. Just need to make reservations.. Hopefully bring a trailer up again, maybe leave with another bike....lol
Who is gonna raffle off a Gen 2? :ummm:
Kyle???????? I will take some tickets.....:punk:

I would be more than happy to raffle off the gen 2 but the tickets would be a little more expensive or a lot more would have to be sold. I hate football but I did give away a bike on the superbowl one year

I won't be at thunder but I'll be MAKING THUNDER , have fun guys and stay out of trouble

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 27
Just reserved rooms at the Coal Miner. Got the Jack & Jill suite. 2 bedrooms shared bathroom. $119/night! For both rooms. Breakfast and beers right downstairs, but no burnouts in the parking lot... Going to Gettysburg Wednesday and Thursday then riding to Jennerstown Friday morning.. Heading home Sunday.

I'd like to go, but my Beat-Up Betsy is needing some TLC.

Trying to isolate why I ran out of fuel with no warning 2 weeks ago.
All last year, got 99 miles before the light came on.

Just ordered a replacement sender unit.

I tell ya,, If I knew fully, how bad the PO cared for the bike, I would have looked elsewhere.. A lot of work..

Latest posts

Back