Thunder events

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HEARD!!!

picture.php

THUNDER 2015 EVENT CALENDAR ONLINE: http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=67

We are exploring ideas for new exciting events to do at THUNDER 2015.

Please make your suggestions HERE of what you'd like to see this year.

This can be sponsor a ride, tech session, contests, etc.

We have locked in a DYNO DAY for FRIDAY June 26 at the Somerset Days Inn lot. Be prepared to get you're numbers and win the great DYNO SHOOTOUT!!! There will be one for each GEN1 & GEN2 with the highest HP!

Ride/Scavenger Hunt all motorcycle themed and items must fit in a backpack. More games i have a few ideas for the games involving skill of both a driver and passenger.

There was a discussion of some tattoos on facebook not sure if there is a mobile artist around that area that wants to set up a temporary shop. I f I'm lit up enuff and see others I might get over the needle thingy .

Can a Gen 1 win the overall at the Dyno shootout? If Marcus brings his refreshed 1570 LR it will be no contest! That is unless someone with a Gen 2 has some tricks up their sleeve...maybe Rick Rash?

Can a Gen 1 win the overall at the Dyno shootout? If Marcus brings his refreshed 1570 LR it will be no contest! That is unless someone with a Gen 2 has some tricks up their sleeve...maybe Rick Rash?

We are having a GEN1 and a GEN2 shootout. Keep them separate so each class can win something.

There was a discussion of some tattoos on facebook not sure if there is a mobile artist around that area that wants to set up a temporary shop. I f I'm lit up enuff and see others I might get over the needle thingy .

I dont think an ink artist is going to wait around for you to get wasted! Isnt it unlawful for them to ink someone that is under the influence?

Tell Marcus to bring his as my Gen 2 is itching for a fight. LOL
Go big or go Home I always say.

Is this a legit dyno and not the one say for harley's that people frown on ! Mine was dynoed few a years ago at 178 I've added a few mod's just wondering where I am now 182 possible .

Nope his numbers are high an dyno is old if its the guy in the trailer if its the Highland Harley then its all good.

Not letting anyone run my max on the dyno. But how about a 1/4 mile drag race. $$$$$$$$$

Yes i know the perfect place just like the 409 of street outlaws 814 Vmax power lol . Go farm truck!!!

You should add this to the events roster!.........:biglaugh:........I'm in!..............:punk:..........Tom.

Latest posts

Back