Vboost magazine revival?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VBOOST MAGAZINE: Would you be interested in a nonimal fee based subscrition online?

• YES

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
picture.php

THE VMOA WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

TO VBOOST OR NOT TO VBOOST?

Many people have expressed interests in the VBOOST magazine. We would like to hear from YOU, the vmax owners, if you would have interests of bringing the VBOOST magazine back alive as an online readers edition for a small annual subscription price for a minimal online publication of twice per year?

Please let us know, by responding to our poll, if you would be interested. If not enough interests arises, then this will not move forward.

THANKS!

I would be quite interested. I do enjoy publications for specific things, such as particular brands of motorcycle, certain hobbies, ect.
I wish to know more of this.

Is there going to be irrelevant covers or will it be used to promote the enjoyment and knowledge of our beloved Vmax. And is there an idea of what the minimal fee will be and WHO the editors may be?

I also miss the old hard copies with tech articles and event pictures. I looked fwd to it every quarter. Now we have the Gen 2 still more or less in it's infancy, compared to Gen 1's. So, lots of interesting reading ahead.

I vote yes. Lots of good information.....and always gives someone a place to show off their bike.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

There were some great tech articles over the years. I think I still have most of them. My first published photo shoot was the full back cover of the V-boost magazine, covering Thunder in the Valley.

Mike, If you can pull this off it would be a good thing. With Gen 1s slowly dying off and Gen 2s not selling as well as Gen 1s did I hope the interest is there. (That's not a slam on Gen2s - great bike but price has inhibited sales for sure)

Dale #2592

I'd be willing to assist with my professional graphics background in some way.

Hey all,
Glad to hear of interests, but this survey will go on for awhile. I need to come up with a stronger interests since its cost prohibited. Everything is exploratory right now. If we went forward, the cost would be something like $10 per annual subscription and there would be 2 publications ONLINE only. This means no hard copies since that was where all the costs added up and with the mailing. The subscription will cover having an editor but again, we need to have the enough interests to support entertaining someone to do the layout/design of the VBOOST.

Bottom line, this magazine will be supported by all of the owners therefore its up to them to submit articles. We project 2 publications which should allow enough time for the vmax owners to submit articles. The hardest part is getting vmax owners to submit photos and articles of rides, events, tech write-up and product evaluations.

Thanks for your interests so far.....

Interests seems very low therefore I dont think this will be explored any further. Thanks for the ones who responded.

Maybe if it had more babe pictures in it there'd me more interest?

I vote the first f$^%tard that blew all her tuition money from the other thread. I bet she could use a few bucks and we could scrounge together a few bucks to make it worth her while.

Latest posts

Back