Cycle One-Off... Good? Bad?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does take a while to get stuff shipped out ..????

Well , i ordered a COO front end kid ( +/-1300 $) , payed it on 28/06/2013.
Until today, 29/08/2013 ( = > 2 months ! ) , I still have not received anything. He is telling me since +/- 3 weeks that everything is all set to ship but he just doesn't do it.
??????
does anyone know him personal ?

Tom got in touch with me the other day about a Gen II seat. I responded Immediately as I always do and haven't heard a word since:confused2:

Yes he can be slow.

He's definitely honest.

When you get your stuff its always super nice and makes you forget how long he took.

Worth the wait in my opinion, wish he had better communication.

there is nothing wrong with his communication !!
I have about 20 mails of him for the last 2 weeks,
it seems that he just can't do what he promise.
in my case, shipping the damn thing (usd fork)

My buddy called him the other day to order 2 fork braces after I told him about this place n how slow he is etc figured we would give him another chance. Well almost a week went by still hadn't heard from him so my buddy ordered 2 fork braces elsewhere. Not sure whats up w/ this guy is he sick maybe & don't want to tell anyone? Just don't make sence

omg ...a few minutes ago.. (after i wrote a message here )
this mail came from paypal....

hello hugo,

your package from Cycle One-off is on its way.

miracle ?:eusa_dance:

I've NEVER heard of anyone getting ripped off by Tom.

Some guys get parts right away. Some guys have to wait forever. I placed a few orders with him. 2 orders were fulfilled in a timely manner. 1 took nearly 12 months.

Do you know also why that is : the difference between timely manner and 12 months ? Do you know him personally ? I am just curious ...
He tested my-stay-cool-no-matter-what-happens-nerves-system to the top , especially if you consider that paypal gives you only 45 days to open a dispute .
Thx to this forum i never lost faith in Tom.
But 12 months ? pfew ..., depending on the amount of the order, i guess i would go nuts.

I know Tom personally and he has done a TON of work on Toxic. Yeah, he takes a while, but his parts are second only to maybe OTec in terms of quality, fit, and finish. He is a one man shop and makes everything in house. Depending on where your order ends up in the queue it may take some time to get it. Hell my chain drive conversion took almost 4 months, but when I saw all the one of a kind custom things he did, and the amount of work it entails, I understood. Guys need to have a wee bit of patience. In all the years I have been involved with Vmax's and known Tom he has never ripped someone off and will go out of his way to make it right if there is a mistake.

Off soapbox.

Mmmm.....you know how I feel about that Jim....say what you're gonna do....and do it!! I built a successful little business around that philosophy....it actually works!

Tom is his own worst enemy, he promises the impossible then has to take a boatload of shit when he can't deliver. Doesn't make sense to me. :ummm:

Mmmm.....you know how I feel about that Jim....say what you're gonna do....and do it!! I built a successful little business around that philosophy....it actually works!

Tom is his own worst enemy, he promises the impossible then has to take a boatload of shit when he can't deliver. Doesn't make sense to me. :ummm:

+1 , I'm a one man show with a full time job . If you don't have your word you have nothing

Latest posts

Back