Superchared v-max my latest build

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was doing some testing then couldn't delete it. how do u delete posts anyways?

Out here,
you`d spend more time in court than on the road LOL.
That thing is a beast, standing still it looks like it`s doing 100 mph.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
nice job.:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>

i was reading the specifications of the engine - "nobody" wrote :
Intake:
Magnacharger Supercharger
24/32/34 tooth pulleys with corresponding belts (good for
10lbs/15lbs/22lbs boost)

1) from 24 to 32 tooth = 5 lbs difference
from 32 to 34 tooth = 7 lbs difference ?
2) where can you buy those magnacharger pulleys ?

i am just asking bc my magnacharger kit has a pulley with 22 tooth , good for 12 psi ?
so i have been told. :ummm:

What matters os the ratio of pulleys that means the ratio of engine revs and blower revs, if the blower pulley is smaller you have an overdrive and vice versa. for the blower i think you may be able to find info online or at least find a calculator, yoir model os the MC60 that means that it displaces 60 square inches of air per rev.

24/32/34 tooth pulleys with corresponding belts (good for 10lbs/15lbs/22lbs boost) ...

OK Fred , got some reading to do. my biggest corcern wos that i didn't had 12 psi with
a 22 tooth pulley... everyone is talking about a 6 (no engine mod -low boost) and a 12 psi version (high boost)
so i taughted maybe i got the 6 psi version , glad to hear it is not.

and i don't wonna be a smartass but i think i got a MC80 (supercharger)

You also have to know the size of the engine that the blower is on to calculate ratios. Headwork, pistons, and other factors also play into the final PSI seen at the gauge (higher doesn't always mean more HP).

Sean

Yes, it also has to do on the ability of the engine to swallow the intake air being provided and the compression ratio the pistons are designed to accomplish

Latest posts

Back