New addition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats
This is just one more kid all of us here at the forum will be putting through college when we feed the mod monkey :biglaugh:

How are Steph and Stace? I am sure they are stoked.

Seems like only last week, or so, when my daughter was delivered (she turned 19 in Jan), and yet I still remember the thrill. Then the screaming started, and then the poop started coming, then the ............. prom dress, and........ :ummm:

Seriously,

Congratulations, Sean. I know he/she will be a keeper. :eusa_dance:

Thanks everybody! Either way a new addition Boy or Girl will be just fine! I do like the VMM name though lol!

Well, thought I better update this. We are going in this evening to get ready for the inducement tomorrow. So, if you don't get a reply back right away let's just say i'll be busy! We are expecting a Boy for those that had not heard.

Sean

Well, thought I better update this. We are going in this evening to get ready for the inducement tomorrow. So, if you don't get a reply back right away let's just say i'll be busy! We are expecting a Boy for those that had not heard.

Sean

Awesome Sean!

Good luck to you both!

I'm just hitting the 3 month mark with my boy... So far so good... :eusa_dance:

Chris

Congrats. And after 5, better you than me. BTW, I have found that you can shoot all the storks you see n it won't help a bit. You wouldn't believe what causes that! I'll pm ya. It's embarrassing.

yaaaayyyyy hope eerything goes as planned. sean max morley junior for the win

Congrats Sean, I had my 6th on Superbowl Sunday and named him Max Oliver DeMino wow!!! As I typed that I realized his initials are MOD oh god! I'm in trouble

what news? you there is - no need to first couple of months, no picture ... or better yet - that's old enough - and then. :) Good luck:)

For those who haven't already seen. I've got a few pics up on the Facebook page. Welcome to Reese Alexander Morley. Came out 12-21-10 ready to raise Hell!

Sean

Latest posts

Back