"Hey hun, Will you call the Dr?"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
This is how I was awoken this morning...

At the hospital now waiting to see if they're going to admit us. For those not in the know, we're expecting our first and its due date was last Tuesday.

Wish us luck!
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how I was awoken this morning...

At the hospital now waiting to see if they're going to admit us. For those not in the know, we're expecting our first and its due date was last Tuesday.

Wish us luck!
Chris

What a hectic, but totally exciting way to start your day...Best of luck to your family and a healthy new addition to the family!!!

Good news , I know you both have been looking forward to this day. May it end with a healthy new addition to your lives. Prayers out for you both ! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Congrats Chris! :cheers: Keeps us up to date on your new baby!

Thanks guys! She's not progressing well which may mean we go home. She's really hoping not. There is that couple of pieces of pizza I made last night that sound good to me right now though... LOL J/K

Chris

Fantastic, Another Future Generation Maxer is on the way....
Best Wishes and Congrats..

Dave

Chris

Fantastic, Another Future Generation Maxer is on the way....
Best Wishes and Congrats..

Dave
Congrats going out to the soon to be mother and father!:worthy:
Future Vmaxer will have a sweet Vmax to ride for sure! Probably with less than 10 k miles on by the time their able to ride!:rofl_200:
LOL, j/k Chris! :biglaugh:

Thanks guys!
Well she's reeling from pain but she's a trooper! She's only got a little bit further to go! She hasn't slept in WELL over 24 hours now... She's amazing.

Yes, best wishes. Not being rude but I'm glad it's yours. I had 5 each. Now they're multiiplying! I finally found what causes it. You can shoot all the storks in the world, but it won't do a bit of good. Hope everything comes out ok, literally.
Mark

Hot wings.. Have her eat hot wings and then race to the hospital.. :biglaugh: Worked for our first.

Seriously though. Good luck Chris!:punk:

Back