October Mod Monkey of the Month contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mod Monkey

Reaction score
Ok fellas the next contest starts today! The MMRB have decided to shake things up a bit here. Instead of just the normal "Show us your mods" contest we wanted to have a "Fall Colors" picture contest. Get a pic of your Max showing nature in all its glory and post it here. Bonus points if your Monkey gets caught in the photo too, they are under instructions to NEVER be photographed.

This months prize is a set of solid motor mounts from Sean Morley at Morley Muscle!!! Very good prize AND a great mod for your Max.

Just stumbled on this. I need to spend alot more time on this site. I have a few mods I need to do. hopefully I can get to em this month and enter!

not sure if i understand the "game" but if i did this right you can see a mod or 2 on my bike out in the Texas hill country during OUR winter months.
My favorite mod that i have done is mounting the Kawasaki Z1000 fairing in place of the headlight.
Michael
mymax.jpg

not sure if i understand the "game" but if i did this right you can see a mod or 2 on my bike out in the Texas hill country during OUR winter months.
My favorite mod that i have done is mounting the Kawasaki Z1000 fairing in place of the headlight.
Michael
mymax.jpg

Michael,

Have you gotten the new scoops and tank cover installed yet? Can't wait to see it...

PS, still in Utah and Headed for Arizona this week.

Michael
mymax.jpg

Train,

You have it right. Go out into the country somewhere and snap a pic of your prized Vmax, post it here, and wait to see if you are our winner when announced the first week in November. Hope to see some pics soon!:punk:

Nothing too drastic on this bike. p/c the rear grab bar, brake and shifter pedals, blacked hand levers, blacked fly screen frame, harlan shift light and a soon to be maxgasser seat. the leaves havent chg on the big maples yet but this little guy by my driveway is pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 29
A few pics after cleanup with... some color. ;) My

There are THREE new mods for me here from the last month. My bike was 100% stock before. I purchased the bike new in 1991. ;)

MEK front fork brace
MEK winscreen
MaxGasser seat and matching sissy-bar pad

Please use the thread below to chat about the seat.
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=14445

Attachments

• DSC01353.jpg
    DSC01353.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC01352.jpg
    DSC01352.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC01350.jpg
    DSC01350.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
heres a quick pic of another but one of the best mods this month on my bike, its the install of the maxgasser seat:punk:

oh ya the belly pan also, hasent been prep'd or final paint yet, thats a winter project, but still looks cool

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 44
Heres My Entry , Its My Bike And My Riding Gear Combined , I Just Finally Got Done Today With All Of The Spikes On My Leather , So Here It Is . ALL THE THINGS I HAD PREVIOUSLY DONE , BUT THE JACKET I DID THIS MONTH , .... ON PAGE #5 , POST #48 , ON THIS LINK EXPLAINS HOW I DID THE JACKET AND HOW INVOLVED IT WAS . http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=14382&page=5

Attachments

• 000_0217.jpg
    000_0217.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_1291.jpg
    100_1291.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_1290.jpg
    100_1290.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_1293.jpg
    100_1293.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_1296.jpg
    100_1296.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_1292.jpg
    100_1292.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_1165.jpg
    100_1165.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 000_0209.jpg
    000_0209.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_1298.jpg
    100_1298.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
whats you son think now Tim???[/QUOTE]
HE JUST SAYS ITS SCARY , BUT I HAD HIM HELP ME A LITTLE , HERES A PICTURE OF HIM HOLDING THE LEXAN WITH THE SCREWS IN IT FOR ME JUST BEFORE I MARKED THE JACKET ! ... HE'S THE MAN ! .. :punk:

Attachments

• 100_1279.jpg
    100_1279.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 27
sweet, got him involved in the mayhem....:punk::punk:
SOMEONE ASKED HIM TODAY HOW HE LIKE DADDY'S MOTORCYCLE & HE SAID " I HATE MOTORCYCLES " , I SAID TO THEM NO HE DOESN'T , HE HATES MINE BECAUSE WHEN I'M ON IT , I'M NOT HOME ! ... THEY ASKED HIM , YOU DON'T GO ON IT WITH YOUR DAD ? ... HE SAID NO , I SAID , WHEN YOUR A LITTLE BIGGER , THEN WE WILL GET YOU ALL BLACK CLOTHES & LEATHERS & A NEW HELMET & PUT SPIKES ON THEM , THEN YOU CAN COME ! ... MAN HE WAS SMILING , EAR TO EAR ! ... :punk:

SOMEONE ASKED HIM TODAY HOW HE LIKE DADDY'S MOTORCYCLE & HE SAID " I HATE MOTORCYCLES " , I SAID TO THEM NO HE DOESN'T , HE HATES MINE BECAUSE WHEN I'M ON IT , I'M NOT HOME ! ... THEY ASKED HIM , YOU DON'T GO ON IT WITH YOUR DAD ? ... HE SAID NO , I SAID , WHEN YOUR A LITTLE BIGGER , THEN WE WILL GET YOU ALL BLACK CLOTHES & LEATHERS & A NEW HELMET & PUT SPIKES ON THEM , THEN YOU CAN COME ! ... MAN HE WAS SMILING , EAR TO EAR ! ... :punk:

ya i bet he did, i cant wait to see that. evil x2 hahahah

for sure there will be people crashing into each other when they see you two drive by and the little guy flipping them off...... oh you know he is gonna do it, who is gonna mess with you two on a bike :rofl_200:

ya i bet he did, i cant wait to see that. evil x2 hahahah

for sure there will be people crashing into each other when they see you two drive by and the little guy flipping them off...... oh you know he is gonna do it, who is gonna mess with you two on a bike :rofl_200:
I THINK THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL , HIM WITH THE EXACT STUFF THAT I HAVE ON , ALL WITH THE SAME EXACT SPIKES ! .. :punk: ... I NO A PROFESSIONAL ARTIST/PHOTOGRAPHER , I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE SOME PROFESSIONAL PICTURES TAKING OF US WITH THE MAX ! .. THAT WOULD BE PRICELESS ! /.. :punk:

OMG, A COP RUNNER in Training... So, not gonna dress like a Pirate but rather a Weapon of Mass Destruction. :rofl_200:Awesome.......

Latest posts

Back