More new wheels

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well got these wheels today not sure what I am gonna do with them. I always loved the looks of the takin it to the 9's bike with spoke wheels but I just put the Dynamags on my bike so now Im torn what to do with these. Maybe I should just build a takin it to the 9's look alike.LOL

Attachments

• Vmax Spoke Wheels 002.jpg
    Vmax Spoke Wheels 002.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Vmax Spoke Wheels 003.jpg
    Vmax Spoke Wheels 003.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Vmax Spoke Wheels 004.jpg
    Vmax Spoke Wheels 004.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Vmax Spoke Wheels 005.jpg
    Vmax Spoke Wheels 005.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 112
Well got these wheels today not sure what I am gonna do with them. I always loved the looks of the takin it to the 9's bike with spoke wheels but I just put the Dynamags on my bike so now Im torn what to do with these. Maybe I should just build a takin it to the 9's look alike.LOL
WOW!!, they look like the real deal.:punk:
Vmaxdragbike.jpg

Sell your Dynamags and keep these. Those wheels look awesome. If I still have my vmax I would probably be buying those from ya :)

Kyle

Simple, Keep the Dynamags......................:clapping:

BTW, I need parts. Will call you later....

No, Not Wheels...:rofl_200:

Dave

Kyle ,

Check out the newbies page . I think somebody in the last couple weeks expressed an interest in spoke wheels. :punk:

I'm not terribly hot on the spoke look but I bet they are light!

Sean

I'm not terribly hot on the spoke look but I bet they are light!

Sean
Not the most accurate but I put them on my bathroom scale which usually show a little heavy compared to the post office & the front as pictured showed 19 lbs & the Rear with the 25/5.5 X 18 slick & rotor showed 31 lbs. I like them but am probably gonna stick with my tubless tires & dyna mags since I am not shooting to have an all out dragbike.

If your looking to sell these let me know.

Maybe we can work something out.

Jeremy

S 100 and one of those cone shaped bristle brushes make quick and thorough job of cleaning wire wheels. Also hitting them with a spray wax after detailing helps them resist brake dust and grime build up making future cleaning that much easier! Just don't wax the tires!
Kyle knows I have all the pieces to make a "Nines" copy except the wheels! Oh if I were born a rich man instead of so handsome and intelligent! LOL

Wow. Wow. wow.

The "Takin' It TO The Nines" Max - combined with the first time I heard a Max with the Kerker - forever sealed the deal for me on what a COOL bike looks and sound like.

I have been looking into how I could go about getting some spoked wheels on my Max, hadn't seen any after fairly exhaustive research. And now, right at my V-Max hangout, I see a set! Awesome.

If I had the money or something to sell, I'd be offering. Too bad I'm stuck with repairs and maintenance on 4 cars right now.

Getting THAT LOOK is the dream. Please feel free to keep them for 6 months to a year, when I might have a chance at buying them :whistlin:.

Back