The new Suzuki B-King... Thoughts?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the exception of the stock cans, I like this bike. They've set the bar pretty high for Yamaha. It will be a tough call when it comes time to put my money down. I may do like Buster and get a Busa or ZX-14 and keep my old max for riding naked!

Side note: Yesterday, after 3 months on crutches, I got the cast cut off my leg and some extra screws removed.
Weather gods permitting, I'm riding next weekend!!!

Hope your leg is OK now! :stickyman::cheers:
I may reconsider the Busa route now that Aprilia has come out with a V4 sport bike! :drool:

212208top.jpg

Full story here http://www.motorcycledaily.com/22february08_aprilia_rsv4.htm

I bet the Aprilia has me cramped up just like any other liter bike on the market. The 'Busa and ZX14 are just a bigger bike that don't crunch my junk and kill my lower back when I ride 'em.

I'm going to seriously consider that one. Anyone know the projected weight?Looks so much better than the B king IMO

thats compaired more to the busa then the B king i would think

new max wont sell like the old ones did.....they will re introduce the old max after a few years with a few small updates and changes..they will sell both bikes one through star and the vmax still being yamaha

YOUR PROBLY RIGHT, I HOPE IF & WHEN THEY COME OUT WITH A NEW MAX, THAT IT DOES'NT LOOK LIKE A F!@#$%G RICE ROCKET, DONT GET ME WRONG, THEY HAVE THEIR PLACE ALSO, & I'VE HAD A COUPLE, THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW A V-MAX , I WAS AT THE DRAG SRIP, DRAG RACING MY XS1100, IN 1985, AND I WANTED ONE EVERSINCE, BUT I ALWAY'S BOUGHT WHATEVER RICE ROCKET WAS THE FASTEST AT THE TIME, SO AFTER 22 YEARS OF WANTING A MAX, I FINALLY GOT ONE !!! & I LOVE IT !!! NO OTHER BIKE I'VE EVER SEEN , BEATS THE STYLE OF THE V-MAX

YOUR PROBLY RIGHT, I HOPE IF & WHEN THEY COME OUT WITH A NEW MAX, THAT IT DOES'NT LOOK LIKE A F!@#$%G RICE ROCKET, DONT GET ME WRONG, THEY HAVE THEIR PLACE ALSO, & I'VE HAD A COUPLE, THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW A V-MAX , I WAS AT THE DRAG SRIP, DRAG RACING MY XS1100, IN 1985, AND I WANTED ONE EVERSINCE, BUT I ALWAY'S BOUGHT WHATEVER RICE ROCKET WAS THE FASTEST AT THE TIME, SO AFTER 22 YEARS OF WANTING A MAX, I FINALLY GOT ONE !!! & I LOVE IT !!! NO OTHER BIKE I'VE EVER SEEN , BEATS THE STYLE OF THE V-

MAX

i did the same thing went through 12 jap bikes one being the max in 86 always read the mags and next year something was faster and bought it......as years went on bikes started to look less and less like motorcycles..last twenty years harleys....finally it hit me...i just wanted a bike that still looks like no other and will last as long as i want to ride..as far as power goes theres enough in the max to keep riding exciting...funny i enjoy it for everything its not...still the best looking bike ever made

YOUR PROBLY RIGHT, I HOPE IF & WHEN THEY COME OUT WITH A NEW MAX, THAT IT DOES'NT LOOK LIKE A F!@#$%G RICE ROCKET, DONT GET ME WRONG, THEY HAVE THEIR PLACE ALSO, & I'VE HAD A COUPLE, THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW A V-MAX , I WAS AT THE DRAG SRIP, DRAG RACING MY XS1100, IN 1985, AND I WANTED ONE EVERSINCE, BUT I ALWAY'S BOUGHT WHATEVER RICE ROCKET WAS THE FASTEST AT THE TIME, SO AFTER 22 YEARS OF WANTING A MAX, I FINALLY GOT ONE !!! & I LOVE IT !!! NO OTHER BIKE I'VE EVER SEEN , BEATS THE STYLE OF THE V-MAX

Thats where I saw mine too. I see you used to have an XS, I have pics of my old XS on myspace. come to think of it, it had a bellypan too, lol

I know that this "naked" type bike is taking off in Europe, but this B-King is

FUGLY

:surprise:
When did you get here?

We'll have to ride sometime. One Max gets attention around here. Two at the same time may punch a hole in the space time continuum.
Oh, and check out http://www.arkriders.com/ sometime. It's dominated by sportbikes, but they don't mind a Vmax in the mix.

HEY 113s&s HAS HIT ON SOMETHING !!!! ''AS THE YEARS WENT BUY, MOTORCYCLES STARTED LOOKING LESS & LESS LIKE MOTORCYCLES" BUT THE V-MAX STAYED THE SAME !!!! "BAD ASS" EVERY TIME I LOOK AT MY V-MAX IT TAKES ME BACK TO 1985 AT RACEWAY PARK IN ENGLISHTOWN N.J. RACING MY 1979 XS1100,!!!!!THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD EVER SEEN ONE ,!!! NO BILLS & BIG BALLS, THOSE WERE THE DAY'S !!!!!!!!! DOES'NT THIS KIND OF MAKE A V-MAX ,A "TIME MACHINE" ????

time machine it is..its so great not having to keep up with the joneses ...anyone can buy the fastest bike out there........when you get older its great feeling buying something for what it is and enjoying it....instead of trying to make it something its not.....plus it can still put a scare into the best of em on the street just like the old timers

THE THING I LIKE ABOUT MY MAX IS, YOU CAN JUST RIDE IT AND ITS FUN !!! ALL MY RICE ROCKETS WERE, ONLY FUN IF YOU WERE F!@#$%G AROUND,!!! AND NEVER WOULD LOOK AS GOOD AS A V-MAX !!! AND "F#*K THE JONESES !!!!

was very surprized because everyone was telling me how bad they handle ...and the used one i had in 86 sucked.......so i cant tell ya how happy i was with the 2006......handles great for the way i ride on ramps ...off ramps like its on rails...highway steady as a rock...thats how bad i hated the looks of everything else...i took a big chance when buying ..it worked out for me.....and for $9700 new still a lot of bike for your money

The B-King is truly weird and ugly, Ive seen them a couple of times now but the thing that really bugs me is I can't see the %&^*$ engine. It's supposed to be a naked bike.

The B-King is truly weird and ugly, Ive seen them a couple of times now but the thing that really bugs me is I can't see the %&^*$ engine. It's supposed to be a naked bike.

thats the biggest draw to me about riding motorcycles is seeing the motor

Latest posts

Back