Friends Max Build

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well an old friend has been telling me he was building a Max. I have not seen him in about a year so I finally stopped by to take a look. Its coming along good. Sorry about the crappy phone pics. I will try & get some more later.

Attachments

• Cat  Morris Max 007.jpg
    Cat Morris Max 007.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Cat  Morris Max 006.jpg
    Cat Morris Max 006.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Cat  Morris Max 008.jpg
    Cat Morris Max 008.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Cat  Morris Max 005.jpg
    Cat Morris Max 005.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Cat  Morris Max 009.jpg
    Cat Morris Max 009.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 82
Bike looks great thus far. He has definately spent some coin on it. He should join the forum if he's not a member.

You should see about upgrading your crappy phine . :rofl_200:

Nice bike. Pics don't look too bad.... You did the right thing buying the air shifter Kyle!

I'm curious to see what style he goes with it. It looks good so far. It's amazing how we all share the same passion for these bikes but there are so many different styles. Either cruiser, streetfighter, or whatever. I'm probably in the minority with the custom cruiser style but to each his own.

A wild ride! I am not into the 300mm wide tires, but they are very distinctive. The USD fork & the reservoir rear shocks are more to my style.

The rear view is like this w/that tapered fender, struggling to cover the wide expanse:
images

He's doing a good job by the looks of things. Maybe just in-time for Daytona. Kyle, are you gonna work in a shop there like last year, under a short-term agreement?

Attachments

• wide rear tire.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 17
images

He's doing a good job by the looks of things. Maybe just in-time for Daytona. Kyle, are you gonna work in a shop there like last year, under a short-term agreement?[/QUOTE]

Nope bruce Rossmiers called me but I turned them down. I think im skipping Daytona alltogether this year.

That bike looks friggin' awesome so far. A chain drive is almost mandatory when you go that wide. I wouldn't trust a shaft with a 45 degree angle I don't think.

I LOVE the 300 tire going to do it to mine someday it just looks like it belongs there to me..:clapping: but first got to get all the other things done :bang head:

Latest posts

Back