%#%* cops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Well I got pulled over for failure to obey a traffic signal at least that's what he wrote me up for instead of illegal turn on red. So no points (thank god) but still sucks I got a ticket. At least he didn't see me a few minutes earlier, lets just leave it at that
tada7yze.jpg
u6azahu2.jpg

9ujanuta.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 19
You only got a ticket because of your long hair, leathers and cause you ride the baddest thing on 2 wheels. What he really wanted to give you was an award!!

There's a difference between "failure to obey signal" and "illegal right on red"?

Any case be glad you don't live in NY, that's 3 points, a $150 ticket plus a $260 "broke ass state" surcharge on moving violations. If you had any moving violations in the past 18 months, you would have gotten hit up for a $450 "driver responsibility" fee in addition to the ticket and surcharge.

There's a difference between "failure to obey signal" and "illegal right on red"?

Any case be glad you don't live in NY, that's 3 points, a $150 ticket plus a $260 "broke ass state" surcharge on moving violations. If you had any moving violations in the past 18 months, you would have gotten hit up for a $450 "driver responsibility" fee in addition to the ticket and surcharge.

The difference is one is 3 points the other is just a fine. It was only a $25 fine but when they add all the bullshit it still came out to $112 which sucks but like I said before it could have been alot worse. And oh yea, the wife and kids saw it all and pulled in and my daughter snapped the pics.

Damn Ed...........I guess if your gonna get busted you may as well look good doing it!................Awsome Max!!!.................Tom.

He just pulled you over to check out the bike! Isn't it crazy that the ticket was only $25 and by the time you pay all the "fees" it's 5 times the original amount?

That's one Sweeeeeet ride! Too bad about the ticket.

Thanks guys, yea Bill, if I even saw him beforehand that may have crossed my mind but he was on my ass before I had any of those kinda options. Lol
And Bob, yea, ain't that a bitch. I guess there's alot of bullshit fees that cover the idiots without insurance or other reason they can to tack on more money. It is bullshit. But like I said before I'm just glad he wasn't a little farther back before I came to that light. Then you woulda saw my posts AFTER I made bail. So I'm looking at it in a positive way. I have to.

You got pulled over on a vmax and no points. Your my HERO dude. LOL.............MIKE

Damn it ed you are innocent!!You have never broke the law!You were about to be rear ended!Only safe choice you had!!!Beautiful bike my friend.Hate that happend,take care.Hope the best for you this summer.terry

I knew you're bike was pretty

....Didn't know you were as stylish as your bike!

Killer jacket bro

Haha

Back