1st Ride this year!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Well I couldn't stand it. It is mid/upper 50's outside, even though the roads are TRASHED with being wet/sandy I got the bike out. I need to get a bucket of water and heat the garage up this week as it's gonna be in the 20's next week to wash the bike down, but it was worth it. I got a big grin on my face!!!! :clapping: :rocket bike:

I made it out as well, but unfortunately it wasn't on my VMax. The good news is my '71 Harley Sprint started on the 3rd kick and it has been sitting since early last fall!

The roads were wet and dirty, but it was still fun to get out there ride for a while.... I sure miss my VMax, and can't wait to get it done! I have dirt and road grit all over my face and up my back, and my bike is damn dirty, but it wasn't that clean to begin with (neither was I)
Here is a pic of the beast after my ride.

Attachments

• P1010017.jpg
    P1010017.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 32
I made it out as well, but unfortunately it wasn't on my VMax. The good news is my '71 Harley Sprint started on the 3rd kick and it has been sitting since early last fall!

The roads were wet and dirty, but it was still fun to get out there ride for a while.... I sure miss my VMax, and can't wait to get it done! I have dirt and road grit all over my face and up my back, and my bike is damn dirty, but it wasn't that clean to begin with (neither was I)
Here is a pic of the beast after my ride.

Man, that old H-D is awesome! :thumbs up:

Just got back from a 50 mile ride.44 and sunny so I had to go out.Started right up,had a good time.Snow tomorrow!

Brought my Max out here last summer and havn't stopped riding it since. I now exclusively ride her. (my 92 5.0s registration lapsed, can't get it to pass CA smog:bang head:<for sale by the way>) Anyway, 65 and passing clouds today. I thought about wearing a jacket when I went to work this morning.:thumbs up::whistlin:

I had my first time ever riding my vmax. It was about 35 but the roads were dry, finally. These bikes are insane. When people say it's like riding a missle, I can see why.

:surprise:
It moves out so quick and easy that I had to keep reminding myself it's still a heavy bike that's a bit tough to slow down. lol. What a blast!

8" to 12" of snow coming tonight. It'll be a couple more weeks till the next ride I'm sure.

I had my first time ever riding my vmax. It was about 35 but the roads were dry, finally. These bikes are insane. When people say it's like riding a missle, I can see why.

:surprise:
It moves out so quick and easy that I had to keep reminding myself it's still a heavy bike that's a bit tough to slow down. lol. What a blast!

8" to 12" of snow coming tonight. It'll be a couple more weeks till the next ride I'm sure.

Good to see some people can get out riding! :rocket bike: It 's still snowing here! :damn angry::snow::snow:

Believe it or not, it has snowed twice here in the last few days!! And it was 80 degrees last Saturday..

We're getting nice weather this week it looks like. Well all in the 40's/50's, which is riding weather to me. I sent my Corbin out to get re-done, so I hope to have it back by the end of the week.

Just got back from a 50 mile ride and dinner with my wife.Brought my bike home last night.Had a good time,running real good!

Watch it snow a foot now!

Yeah I've been ridin' with the new forward controls loving it. Lookin' like it'll be put away for about a week and a half now due to weather.

Lucky buggers.....We still have a ton of snow here. It is still way too cold. I figgin hate winter !

I bet with those spikes you can get the front end up a whole lot. Awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm hoping for next March break to spend it in Texas, my wifes sister and hubby spend all winter down that way every year, and we hope to go down and see them next year. I look forward to riding with them when everybody here is waiting for all the snow to dissappear.

I went for a great ride last Wednsday, it was almost 70 and nearly perfect, just a little windy....it was the fist ride of the season and reminded me why I LOVE this bike so much.....of course it snowed on Friday, and has been butt ugly cold every day since....

Back