# 217 Vmax relay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marsmax, id probably be willing to ride along with you if 81 was the route through VA. Id take it awhile myself but looks like youve got it covered. We'll just have to see how the timing works out.

Re: # 211 Vmax relay

Well Dave, this is Kyle we're talking about. No better Vmaxer and all around good guy not to mention the Crack Poppers! I know this will get done by the members no problem. Don't forget the VMOA guys if you know/trust someone there. This whole effort gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. I just posted how I felt that she down but not out. I'm proud of you Kyle. Lets compare #134 and 217 someday! Mine will be the one with everything powdercoated! LOL...
PATMAX

Well Dave, this is Kyle we're talking about. No better Vmaxer and all around good guy not to mention the Crack Poppers! I know this will get done by the members no problem. Don't forget the VMOA guys if you know/trust someone there. This whole effort gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. I just posted how I felt that she down but not out. I'm proud of you Kyle. Lets compare #134 and 217 someday! Mine will be the one with everything powdercoated! LOL...
PATMAX
Thanks for the kind words Pat ! Mine will be as close to original as possible. The color might be wrong because if it was original a burgundy bike it might be the amethest still an original color. Not sure though I might go by the Vin & make it match. This wont be a bike that gets rode much if at all.

Thanks for the kind words Pat ! Mine will be as close to original as possible. The color might be wrong because if it was original a burgundy bike it might be the amethest still an original color. Not sure though I might go by the Vin & make it match. This wont be a bike that gets rode much if at all.

Livingroom bike

You should go ahead and build the auto-rotating platform that it will reside on while you are waiting for it to arrive :-D

In 4 weeks I am headed through Danbury (I am in Va). I am not sure if I will have an extra spot in the trailer. If I do, I can stop and pick it up and bring it back to Northern VA area. PM me Kyle, if you don't have something else lined up.

In 4 weeks I am headed through Danbury (I am in Va). I am not sure if I will have an extra spot in the trailer. If I do, I can stop and pick it up and bring it back to Northern VA area. PM me Kyle, if you don't have something else lined up.

That sounds Great , I'm the guy that would be bringing it to you in Danbury. keep me posted as to what day and if you'll have the room. As you can see from the pic, its a roller with a motor and nothing more. NO OIL NO WATER as of a week ago.

That sounds Great , I'm the guy that would be bringing it to you in Danbury. keep me posted as to what day and if you'll have the room. As you can see from the pic, its a roller with a motor and nothing more. NO OIL NO WATER as of a week ago.

Will do, sounds great!

Thanks nothing lined up on that leg yet. Sending PM

Marsmax, id probably be willing to ride along with you if 81 was the route through VA. Id take it awhile myself but looks like youve got it covered. We'll just have to see how the timing works out.

Hey Lawman if this works out my wife was going to ride down and stay with daughter at Radford University . If for some reason that plan changes I'll let you know ahead of time !! Also aug 1 (a thursday evening ) we're hopefully doing a ride out to hagerstown for bikenight !!!! See if your up to it meeting in frederick MD around 5 oclock..

That gives us a month to line up the rest of the relay. right now its tentatively, Me to Danbury or there about's to transfer to Warp12 for the run to VA. We need to find a leg from VA to parts south

I guess I am going to have to get some history from Rick on how he acquired this & write a little summary of its history of almost losing its life & its little journey across the states & getting a 2nd chance at life.

Back