What other....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
I've noticed alot of the owners were in or just out of highschool when the Vmax first came out.

I know I drooled over the beast when I first saw it. In '85, my senior year, I bought my dad's 80' XS11 midnight special, Not being into the sportbikes like the interceptor, Ninja, Katana or the turbo bikes, I only drooled over three bikes. The XS, the Vmax, and the Nighthawk S 700.

I was wondering what got other's attention in thier youth.

Vmax for me... But, I also wanted a Honda Hurricane too.Mark#1098

had cb750.. vf1000r..... 1200 naked goldwing ....v65 sabre ...best of all suzuki 1150 e....vmax in late 80s few harleys...max i had the shortest time 4 months bought it used had the pipes carb kits filters hated the bike...25 years later back on a new max...only bike from my era thats still around and looks like a hot rod motorcycle..its old im old.its a good combo

Back in the late 70's I thought the Kawasaki LTD's were the sharpest thing around. But the Old Man wouln't co-sign for one ( probably a good thing ) so I had a Honda CB360T that got me through high school. Best thing about the Honda was that all the girls who were scared to ride the fast bikes were always willing to ride with me.:eusa_dance:

Was in college graduated 85. Test drove v65 Saber that year but ended up going dirt with a CR 480. Wasn't till the kids got out of the house and into college before I finally got my max.

Latest posts

Back