My catfish Pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGMO

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HEy a few months back i said i was gonna post some of my Caatfish pics from my Minnesota trips. I put 3 on the Garage. Mines BIGMO page 3. Its just a couple or 3 that we caught but it was a great trip.
My buddy Junior is the one standing with the Blue swaetshirt by himself holding my littlest of the night, a 20#er, the others are 30+#ers. Junior taught me everything about fishin for Flathead Catfish. He was a genuine personality. dont make em like him anymore. He was one of my best friends.... He passed away a few months back from a heart attack at age 46. Im still down about it. Ill post new ones this year as we are doin a memorial trip in June unfortunatly i think the weekend of the ufo races.

One for Junior :cheers:

good size fish...you catch them by hand or with fishing poll

Here's the pictures...

vbgarage.php

vbgarage.php

vbgarage.php

Thx. No im actually against Noodling cause i beleive takin a female offa the nest just kills her brood and we lose alot of big cats. Missouri legalized noodlin but then next season canceled noodling as they thought the same thing. duh. lol.
The Cat with the chunk oughta his back, ran over with someones propeller u can see the swirls, was caught by Joe the guy standing beside me. He caught it on a 10ft surf rod.
The better lookin one, and OBVIOUSLY bigger lol, is mine. It was 30degrees and ice on the line. I got a tangle when i casted out so with my bait still in the water i unscrewed the bail took it out of the reel and was trying to untangle it.... thne that bastard hit. and these things hit like a train. will make your legs quiver. so i had to hand over hand with one glove pul that fugger in with my hands and fishin line. No joke. it was a bitch and took better part of an hour.
Ive caught several in the 30 - 35# class its a blast. Cant wait to go back this year. :banana:

There are different versions of it but here a look at it on u tube.

http://tinyurl.com/34rse3

When i was younger 3 of us took a small jon boat and a telephone crank. 2 in the water one in the boat. two wire leads, with big bolts on the ends, comin offa the crank one left one right.
then that guy in the boat cranks like a bitch, u know the old telephones with the crank on the side, and your hair on your arms and neck rises and pretty soon everything thats between those bolts and wires kinda floats up to the surface. get a net or use two arms and start throwing the fish in the boat. LOL. soon as u touch em BANG they come to life. Its a hoot. but that was a LONG time ago. too old and dont think its a good idea for fish population.... but makes for a damn nice fish fry. home made hush puppys, cole slaw, beans ... o man im ready. :drool:

btw. im the guy in the brown carharts. im not that fat its just that cold outside .... ok well i am that fat but the camera adds 20 - 50 pounds.

There are different versions of it but here a look at it on u tube.

http://tinyurl.com/34rse3

When i was younger 3 of us took a small jon boat and a telephone crank. 2 in the water one in the boat. two wire leads, with big bolts on the ends, comin offa the crank one left one right.
then that guy in the boat cranks like a bitch, u know the old telephones with the crank on the side, and your hair on your arms and neck rises and pretty soon everything thats between those bolts and wires kinda floats up to the surface. get a net or use two arms and start throwing the fish in the boat. LOL. soon as u touch em BANG they come to life. Its a hoot. but that was a LONG time ago. too old and dont think its a good idea for fish population.... but makes for a damn nice fish fry. home made hush puppys, cole slaw, beans ... o man im ready. :drool:

Now that is just Faaar OUUT!

Back