New guy intro..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamLentz

Reaction score
Well I'd like to give an introduction. I'm Cam, I'm 23, and I'm from Minot, ND (if you don't know, google "ND oil boom", you'll find it) and I'm a recently new owner of a 1992 V-Max with 14,000 miles and Maroon in color, and she's very clean. She has a long list of modifications done prior to and after I purchased her:
Stretched rear rim to 17"
Front and rears wrapped in Metzler Radials
Aftermarket front and rear suspension (he was a bit of a bigger guy)
LED tail light moved to the rear seat
LED mini bullet blinkers
License plate relocator on rear axle with LEDs for night vision
Windshield

And a few small others that aren't too important.

I hope to learn a lot from the people on this forum, and to pass on some of my knowledge too. Thanks for your help and support!

Cam

Welcome Cam. You have chosen the right forum and the right bike ;).
Ill be the first to say it " post some pictures of your new addition "

+ 1 like to see just how long that swing arm is ? I've a 3" over on my Gen I

Stretched Rear Wheel - Not rear arm (at least not listed in his mods).

Nice looking bike and mostly stock. I suspect that won't last long around here lol!

Sean

Yeah, stretched rim, not arm. It still looks nice though. But thanks guys. I love it so far. And I hope for more mods down the road!

Looks pretty clean
picture.php

Welcome!

Stretched Rear Wheel - Not rear arm (at least not listed in his mods).

Nice looking bike and mostly stock. I suspect that won't last long around here lol!

Sean

Yeah Sean can you hook me up with a stretched front wheel to a 26" and my rear wheel to a 20" I like the new super BIG wheel look... send me the pricing to my assistant Jane. :rofl_200:

G Sorry you can't come here without a little fun being poked at ya! Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back