Exhaust for sale imfo needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarf717

Reaction score
I've been seeing this exhaust for sale in my area for a while now. He says the are UFO dual slashcuts. Looks to me like they are missing something. Are they what he says they are, and are they missing some parts?
$(KGrHqJHJBYFHKY96gDPBRzLs6lSrw~~48_20.JPG

looks like it. not suee you might need the head pipes from ufo but not 100percent on that

Those are the mufflers for a UFO 4 to 2 exhaust system. He probably replaced them with some other quieter exhaust, as these are pretty loud.

Mike

Better buy a bunch of earplugs, if you buy the system. You're gonna need 'em, unless you don't care about your hearing. You can probably buy any missing parts from UFO.

Yes, he is probably tired of the roar and replaced the cans w/something quieter. So you will need to contact UFO to see if what he's asking for them is worth it when you have to buy the extra pipes.

^ +1 on the earplugs!! That's exactly what I have on my bike, and it is ridiculously loud, especially at highway speeds. But it does sound cool around town.

He does not have the rest of the system. He's asking $350 just for the cans...Pass!

Back