Morley contact info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
I have followed the threads about seat here and at the VMOA and want to give the muscle seat a try. Dang if I can get Sean to respond to emails or PMs. :bang head: Anyone have some phone numbers for him or is it just his way of saying I'm busy right now? I have a Starfighter which is OK and I love the look. The other seat guys have ridiculous turn around times. Any help is appreciated. PATMAX

I have followed the threads about seat here and at the VMOA and want to give the muscle seat a try. Dang if I can get Sean to respond to emails or PMs. :bang head: Anyone have some phone numbers for him or is it just his way of saying I'm busy right now? I have a Starfighter which is OK and I love the look. The other seat guys have ridiculous turn around times. Any help is appreciated. PATMAX

I'm sure you just hit him on a busy day. Or he's out somewhere.
He's on this forum a lot so if you PMmed him here, you'll probably hear from him soon.
He's always replied to my questions.

Sorry man, not sure if I have missed your emails. I am fairly busy lately but still try to get back to everyone. Anyway, here i am, my email (which is best for this sort of thing) is [email protected] and my number to ring me with is 316-619-8411

Sean Morley

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Thanks Sean, look for email from GeeBeeFlyr. Also thanks to all who posted a reply. Patrick.

Back