2008 Victory Vision

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
not too sure I'm feeling this one. it looks like somthing out of Judge Dredd.

Attachments

• vision.jpg
    vision.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 39
ugly,slow and way more $ than its wort . :hmmm: im sure thay will sell a bunch of them .

:hmmm: Well... it would look better without that huge trunk on the back... doesn't flow with that there.

:hmmm: Well... it would look better without that huge trunk on the back... doesn't flow with that there.

That's the full on tour version. You can get it without it.

I like it. It's different and they aren't following the leader like most Mfg's do. Good for Victory!:thumbs up:

That's the full on tour version. You can get it without it.

I like it. It's different and they aren't following the leader like most Mfg's do. Good for Victory!:thumbs up:

Here is a pic of the other version. The vision street, the second is another pic of the vision touring.

IMO, The Street version is more appealing to the eyes. I agree BH, that trunk on the touring is too much.

Attachments

• street.jpg
    street.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 27
  • tour.jpg
    tour.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 11
From what I've read on it. They hit a home run on ergonomics and all!

Thats what I heard. Its the first direct assault at the goldwing since the early Kaw touring bike.

I like the way the controls are layed out on the tank. I'm just not sold on the futuristic, enclosed fairing look. I'll have to swing by the harley shop and see one in person.

The harley shop here sells both Victory and harley, its pretty cool to walk though the showroom and compare.

I'm actually heading up to Clear Lake, IA (Victory's mfg facility) and if things go well, our company will be getting some design opportunities to help out with the styling.

My brother rides a victory vegas, Very well built bike and a whole lot faster than a harley , the vegas will turn high 12,s quarter mile , thumbs up for victory :thumbs up:The vision may take a while to get used to the look

My brother rides a victory vegas, Very well built bike and a whole lot faster than a harley , the vegas will turn high 12,s quarter mile , thumbs up for victory :thumbs up:The vision may take a while to get used to the look

I agree, pretty soon this will be the norm. Imagine what bikes are going to look like 5 years from now.:hmmm:

It's Spirit Lake Iowa Jeff, my aunt works there. ;)

They make a GREAT bike, and I wouldn't hesitate buying one if the cash was there. Earlier this year it was between a Vegas Jackpot and a H-D Night Rod Special. I decided to keep no payments.

They make a GREAT bike, and I wouldn't hesitate buying one if the cash was there. Earlier this year it was between a Vegas Jackpot and a H-D Night Rod Special. I decided to keep no payments.

Ahh, there is always payments. It just depends on the amount of mods you want :biglaugh:

Yep... Spirit Lake... my bad. What is your aunt's name and what does she do there?

Ahh, there is always payments. It just depends on the amount of mods you want :biglaugh:

This is true as well. Although I'm trying to get 10% saved on a new home by this time next year. Mods will be slim to none until that's over. I MAY get the bike stretched next winter. :(

Back