2008 Victory Vision

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I allways wondered what Buck Rodger's Motorcycle would look like.......and now I know.....lol

Well, just got back from the Polaris Victory facility and it was pretty impressive. They make the Ranger side-by-side 4-wheelers and the victory product line. 2 lines for the Rangers and 1 line for the Victory. It is pretty crazy how quickly they can put one of them together. Especially when they can be customized and different models run down the same line. Polaris also has a pertty cool deal for some of their engineering staff as far as leasing one of their procuts for 2 years for next to nothing.... I'll be going up there again to do some test rides and see how they perform. I'll also be planning a trip up to one of their MN facilities where most of the actual design work is done. They said there are some pretty cool things to come for 09 and 10... but they couldn't get into it quite yet. I really like Polaris as a company and see them growing very quickly in the motorcycle market. I can't wait to get on a few and see how they ride.

Jeff

I agree, pretty soon this will be the norm. Imagine what bikes are going to look like 5 years from now.:hmmm:

Well that may be and it seems to look a little better the more I see of it. I know one of my motorcycles will look the pretty much the same as it does now....ok, ok maybe a few more mods....just to the brakes ... and suspension ... and.........:whistlin:

Latest posts

Back