John Wayne's Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Ok so I had a little too much time on my hands today.

Hope you all like.

Attachments

• DukeVmax.jpg
    DukeVmax.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 108
You do know I can REMOVE awards too...:whistlin:

LOL, at least is wasn't the alien I was thinking about putting on it.

It could have been worse. A friend of mine is a Steeler fan, I'm a Seahawk fan, here is one I did for him..

Attachments

• the line.jpg
    the line.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 67
LOL, at least is wasn't the alien I was thinking about putting on it.

It could have been worse. A friend of mine is a Steeler fan, I'm a Seahawk fan, here is one I did for him..

Seems to me that you were a little upset that your seahawks got their ass's wooped in super bowl 40!:clapping: :banana::rofl_200:

Ya,Where the Seahawks even there?Ben is laughing all the way to the bank after signing his $102,000,000 contract.

Yep the Hawks were there, but so were the NFL referees. My Hawks got robbed by men in stripes!!!! :bang head: Still gotta love that they got to the big show.....maybe in a couple of years we can get back.

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

Yep the Hawks were there, but so were the NFL referees. My Hawks got robbed by men in stripes!!!! :bang head: Still gotta love that they got to the big show.....maybe in a couple of years we can get back.

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

Jim, you would'nt be talking about the phantom touchdown, Hasselbeck's clean tackle and various other ref omittions would you? lol :rofl_200:, They will go back. they have to be shitty again for a while.
www.beckys-place.com/superbowl/roeth.html

Attachments

• phantomtd.jpg
    phantomtd.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 21
  • roethlisberger_ben-ap060205.jpg
    roethlisberger_ben-ap060205.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 21
You can tell that's photoshopped real easy. Everyone knows John Wayne rode a 85 max. :banana: :clapping:

John Wayne wouldn't sit his best friends ass on a Corbin. No pain, no gain. Take it like a man! :biglaugh:

Regards,
Tom

I'd like to see Felicity Shagwell sittin' on my max, IF you know what I mean! Ha Ha Ha, do I make you randy?

YEAH BAAABYY!
heathergrahammi8yj3.jpg

You can see it's a fake right off the bat.

I mean, really.... where is the Winchester Hex Barreled 30/30, or even its saddle holster.... and the Duke would never have used a wind screen at that age... maybe by his Rooster Cogburn days.... but not then!!!

:cheers:

Plus the size is all wrong. The real Wayne would look much larger on the Max as he was a large man...

It aint the duke, but there has been another sighting...

I hear Barney Fife and Eric Cartman rides one too..:rofl_200:

Attachments

• peewee.jpg
    peewee.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back