Let's help 4gasem ( Chris ) here's how

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
I too voted - but then I thought .....

So here is what I did and you guys can too......
This is a cut and paste of an email I sent to everybody in my address book ( I attached the logo to the email so they too will see it ) and know who to vote for: If we can all do this - as a group we could make a huge difference. Let's see if we can make them win from being the underdog and kick they're ass !
-----------------------------

http://www.cnbc.com/id/23825573

Can you guys do me a huge favor - go to the link above and scroll down the page until you see the attached logo and cast your vote for the RiverBandits. It's for a good online friend, anybody can vote and he is looking for some support. Thanks everyone, Rob. Feel free to forward to any friends that you may know who would be willing to take 30 seconds or less to vote. Much appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys... We're losing so bad now that it's not funny...:icon_rolleyes:

Cheers,
Chris

Done.

And I can not believe that you guys are losing. Their logo SUCKS compared to yours.

Regards,
Tom

I got emails back from some friends who took the time to email me back saying they voted. I hope this can make a difference. :banana:

Back