i " SPANDEX WORRIER'S " WHAT THE FUCK ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE " SPANDEX WORRIER'S " ? ........ YOU GUY'S KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT , THE GUY'S ON THOSE $10,000.00 BICYCLES THAT BLOCK THE ROAD ALL OF THE TIME ! ......... THERE CAN BE JUST 2 OF THEM AND THEY HAVE TO RIDE SIDE BY SIDE , WHY ? ... WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING , STARING AT EACH OTHER'S " NUT'S " ??????? :confused2: ....... HERE IN FLORIDA THERE ARE MANY " BIKE LANES " BUT THEY DON'T STAY IN THEM , SOMETIMES IF A CAR IS SCARED TO PASS THOSE " ASSHOLES " , THERE WILL BE A MAJOR FUCKING TRAFFIC JAM BEHIND THEM !!!!!!!! :bang head: ..... I JUST DON'T GET IT ! :confused2: I GET THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO RIDE THEIR BICYCLES , BUT WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO IMPEDE THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC ? .... AND WHY ARE THEY NOT SCARED ABOUT GETTING RUN THE FUCK OVER ?????? :confused2:

We just had ride the Rockies here in colorado. Most annoying bunch of fucks I have ever seen.... Wasn't a single day of that ride I didn't almost run someone over. They had zero consideration for actual motorists. When a Damn rental dodge caravan pulls into the middle of traffic on the highway to let them cross and almost gets hit by a semi, I question the brain development of mankind (myself included)

We just had ride the Rockies here in colorado. Most annoying bunch of fucks I have ever seen.... Wasn't a single day of that ride I didn't almost run someone over. They had zero consideration for actual motorists. When a Damn rental dodge caravan pulls into the middle of traffic on the highway to let them cross and almost gets hit by a semi, I question the brain development of mankind (myself included)

No Doubt , down here in Florida they ride 365 day's a year , a lot of the roads have
" BIKE LANES " but they just disregard that whole concept !
BUNCH OF FUCKING JERK-OFF'S ! ! !

Not a whole lot of that around here. The ones I do see are typically in the middle of the lane and don't want to move for anything. Yes, that is annoying. No bike lanes around here but you'd think the guys would be courteous enough to get over toward the while line if someone is behind them.

Not a big deal if the road is open but around here there are a lot of hills and curves. Makes passing them a bit of an adventure.

Not a whole lot of that around here. The ones I do see are typically in the middle of the lane and don't want to move for anything. Yes, that is annoying. No bike lanes around here but you'd think the guys would be courteous enough to get over toward the while line if someone is behind them.

Not a big deal if the road is open but around here there are a lot of hills and curves. Makes passing them a bit of an adventure.

Yeah, and if the only obstacle keeping you from avoiding a head-on crash with that oncoming 90,000 lb. log truck is a bicycle that won't move over and let you in...well.....:confused2:

I usually just yell "getthefuckoutatheway, Lance". That moves them over to where they're supposed to be in the lane.

I used to live in Seattle, saw plenty of this idiocy. I like it when they fan out in front of cars, or expect me to give them all the respect of another car, but often completely fail to follow the rules/laws of the road.

Bicycles DO NOT belong in traffic, not where there is no wide shoulder or bicycle lane. They are literally one texting driver away from a colostomy bag and wheelchair. They have bargained for whatever rudeness or misfortune they get while trying to ride with cars. Not only do they look absurd in the tights but how goddamn rude, arrogant and inconsiderate can another human being be?

We have roads in Eugene that are shared lanes. Sooo freakin stupid. Bicyclists just take up half the lane with no reguard to the line of cars behind them.
Although one good thing is that there are a ton of bike paths around that keep most of them out of traffic.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

It's not the bicycles that are getting to me. St. Pete. has become so busy even with the snowbirds gone, it's the 30 to 40 cages that are in front of me at every traffic light. :bang head::bang head::bang head: I can't possibly get a Drag race on the bikes or in the Mustang. The F'ing bikes are always doing crap down town so I just avoid the useless downtown area and I'm a happy camper.:clapping: F the Spandex Rangers....

Was out running around with my son , in my Suburban yesterday , was out on Jupiter Island ( Where Tiger Woods lives ) .
I come up behind this FUCKING JERK-OFF "SPANDEX WORRIER " riding real slow in the middle of my lane looking down , didn't know what he was doing , then puts his phone to his ear !
THAT MOTHER FUCKER WAS DIALING HIS PHONE BLOCKING TRAFFIC !
Then he finally looks over his shoulder and gets the FUCK OUT OF THE WAY !
WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE !

Last edited:
Tim, grab a pick up truck, a few hooligans, buy a dozen eggs and have some fun. Give Lance a scrambled egg shower or three. I'll come down and help out.
Steve-o

I am not a fan of this tactic (below).

A friend of mine was on a surface street, a major arterial road, riding his motorcycle. He passed a group of young adults riding in the back of a pick-up. His lane slowed, and the pick up passed him, and as it did, one of the adults reached-down, picked-up something, and threw it at the motorcyclist, hitting him. It was an egg. The adults were riding around, 'egging' people in traffic!

The motorcyclist pulled up next to the pick up stopped in traffic at a red light, a few vehicles back from the front of the line. Nowhere to go for the pick up. Reaching into the bed, he saw the cartons of eggs and began slugging the closest egg-tosser. Screams of surprise and pain resulted. The mischief-makers hadn't expected any retribution! A quick getaway by the motorcyclist and that was the story of the egg-and-you.

Tim, grab a pick up truck, a few hooligans, buy a dozen eggs and have some fun. Give Lance a scrambled egg shower or three. I'll come down and help out.
Steve-o

I will neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have got my hands on one of those refillable air horns for boating, and may or may not have honked it out the window at annoying/road hogging bicyclists.

I think I may have been inspired by that "Jackass" skit where they do that at a golf course as people tee off.

I am not a fan of this tactic (below).

A friend of mine was on a surface street, a major arterial road, riding his motorcycle. He passed a group of young adults riding in the back of a pick-up. His lane slowed, and the pick up passed him, and as it did, one of the adults reached-down, picked-up something, and threw it at the motorcyclist, hitting him. It was an egg. The adults were riding around, 'egging' people in traffic!

The motorcyclist pulled up next to the pick up stopped in traffic at a red light, a few vehicles back from the front of the line. Nowhere to go for the pick up. Reaching into the bed, he saw the cartons of eggs and began slugging the closest egg-tosser. Screams of surprise and pain resulted. The mischief-makers hadn't expected any retribution! A quick getaway by the motorcyclist and that was the story of the egg-and-you.

Not talking about throwing anything at motorcycles Philip. Grow a sense of humor.

I mean 'egging' in-general. While I am occasionally inconvenienced in traffic by bicyclists, it happens much-more frequently because of inattentive motorists.

Egging I classify as something that an adolescent would do, like 'toiletpapering' someone's home or yard. If it's an adult performing the same thing, I just don't consider that to be socially appropriate.

I like to laugh at things like everyone-else, but in this case, as much as I may be unhappy about being delayed by an inconsiderate bicyclist, I wouldn't use my groceries to pelt him. It's one-less thing I have to worry about having done, if there was an unmarked LEO behind me in traffic to witness such behavior.

Not talking about throwing anything at motorcycles Philip. Grow a sense of humor.

I don't quite understand the video liptoss posted. It looked to me like it was the motorcycle's fault not the "ignorant bicyclists" that started this thread. Those guys were off to the side of the road and that bike crossed the lane and took them out. It didn't look like he even tried to brake.

Latest posts

Back