my last post

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vmax190

Reaction score
i don't feel welcome here anymore, if you want me gone, say so, if not, say so, i will weigh it out, i know i post some abstract crap, and piss people off, but i am a normal guy, with a great family and great friends, i have boosted about my wifes money, but i am the same as you guys, power, power, and a good looking bike. thanks dave

You can't leave NOW !! Who am I gonna razz in football season , buckeye-boy ? :rofl_200: You don't need to be loved to be here - just hang out. Remember, it's all about the 'MAX !!!

You can't leave NOW !! Who am I gonna razz in football season , buckeye-boy ? :rofl_200: You don't need to be loved to be here - just hang out. Remember, it's all about the 'MAX !!!

i know what you'r sayin rich, i love this forum,and some great guys, but my interest is way off from most peeps on this forum, i am a sports nut, have been all life, that is why i bought the max, speed and power, thanks my friend, now let's compare ncaa titles, osu vs fla. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bah, only leave if you want to. We all have our quirks. For example, Fargo prefers sand paper to wipe his ass. Lankee, he stands nake in front of his mirror with a burrito in each hand.

To quote Jim Morrison:
"No one here gets out alive".

I've never thought you posted anything any more objectionable than anyone else has....... :biglaugh:

Stick around. Where else you gonna get all this entertainment and knowledge for free?

i know what you'r sayin rich, i love this forum,and some great guys, but my interest is way off from most peeps on this forum, i am a sports nut, have been all life, that is why i bought the max, speed and power, thanks my friend, now let's compare ncaa titles, osu vs fla. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well, you do have some catching up to do as far as Michigan is concerned:
Team(Football): Michigan vs Ohio State
National Titles- Michigan 11 Ohio State 7
Rose Bowl Games- Michigan 20 Ohio State 13
Big Ten Titles- Michigan 42 Ohio State 33
Number of Meetings: 105
All-Time Series: Michigan leads, 57-42-6

:punk:

Your an adult make your own decision.
Personally no one could run me off if
I didn't want to go.

You shouldn`t leave,
this is a great site and everyone here is like family and occasionalllllly
brothers squabble over opinions but this is the best place to be for advice and info on our bikes and to just bullshit around.
Sometimes the best ideas come from the tug and pull of opinions and ideas and, thats good for everybody here because, everybody here knows somethin` bout somethin`
I`ll never leave and, niether should you !!
<<Dave>>:punk:

Other than Nascar, can't say I'm real interested in sports....just never been much of an athletic suporter, I guess. Doesn't matter, the commonality is the v max, that's what we're all here for. If other common side interests develop, that's cool, but if not it doesn't mean you gotta bail. There's still the MAX!!!

Just for the record, I'm getting a bit concerned about Mark knowing all these things about sandpaper and 'swinging burritos' and such!!:rofl_200:

i don't feel welcome here anymore, if you want me gone, say so, if not, say so, i will weigh it out, i know i post some abstract crap, and piss people off, but i am a normal guy, with a great family and great friends, i have boosted about my wifes money, but i am the same as you guys, power, power, and a good looking bike. thanks dave

:confused2:
Is it because the VBOOST that loads the pages on the forum sucks?
Where else would you go? Hang with the family?

However your feelings were hurt - Get Over It. I did, that's why I'm here and not on Yahoo anymore.........same guys, different screen names!

:confused2:

that's why I'm here and not on Yahoo anymore.........same guys, different screen names!

Not me... Never went to Yahoo... Sounded and looked like a F'd up forum...

As for leaving or not... Do as you please. :confused2:

I have NO issue with you as long as you keep it civil and keep taking your "Bi-polar meds"

Chris

Bah, only leave if you want to. We all have our quirks. For example, Fargo prefers sand paper to wipe his ass. Lankee, he stands nake in front of his mirror with a burrito in each hand.

Dont forget that Mark sleeps with a different carb on his pillow every night and has been known to occasionally blow a jet tube :biglaugh: (there is photographic evidence on this forum)

Dont forget that Mark sleeps with a different carb on his pillow every night and has been known to occasionally blow a jet tube :biglaugh: (there is photographic evidence on this forum)

As long as his floats are kept well adjusted we choose to ignore it, but when they get out of whack he ends up with spills and that, of course, is just not an acceptable bed manner.. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Stick around 190,...it's too good of a site to leave cause of personal drama.
Just ignore the stuff that doesn't appeal to you ,..
Leave if you like ,..but make it your choice.
Every one has the freedom to be heard,......and the right to be ignored...:rofl_200:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back