For all of you just kicking aroung the cloud

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a lot of companies will filter out games sites, so I found this one.

www.minijuegos.com

A Spanish that gets through most filters, well worth wasting a bit of time on.

I played World of Warcraft thru level 80, that was a huge time sink for sure! I lost many days/ weekends of sleep playing that game!
I just was given Diablo III by my nephew for my birthday in April but have been reluctant to log in for fear of getting totally hooked during riding season. LOL

Sweet, I raided with my Priest, but really got into PVP on my Hunter, Mage and my second Priest. My Hunter was #50 on the server back in the day when they had rankings for PVP'ers. I ended up having 4 lvl 80's and of my 10 characters my lowest was a lvl 40 Druid. I think I had 7 players +70...
I know if I start Diablo III I'll be hooked, I have a buddy at work that has all of his character slots filled with level 85, has raided end game content since he hit 60 with Rouge and at one point this past year his 10 man Horde raid group had several world firsts! His Rouge (Silentpoison) dps is between 50 and 100K, depending on the fight! It was a lot of fun but I don't have much of a appetite for it these days.

That's funny. I played icecrown - horde was guild leader/ main tank through BC . through black temple and hyjal

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Wow, was fun. I think I played that game for a year straight and then weekends only.

If you like tower defense games check out Smite. It is new and I have found it to be a good 30 minute time killer.

Usually I stick with old school RPGs though.

Cool thread!

psxxx
my blog

I once scored 70 points on my Colecovision football game. You guys have WAAAY too much time and money!

I'm still using pong/asteroids/tank battle on my atari $20 game ,lol.
And Gran Turismo on PS 1

Latest posts

Back