Americade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Anyone plan to attend the Americade Rally in Lake George this year? Past Vmax get togethers have been pretty slim but there is always alot of Vmax's at Lake George.

I go up Wednesday Evening and stay until Sunday, but this year I will not be there on Saturday as I will be over in Louden for a dual sport ride.

Lets see if we can get a group together for a ride into vermont or something for this year!

There is a calander feature on this forum. You can add these events to the calender if you want.
I liked the ideas of the other forums so I will work on adding that. :cheers00::smoke000:

Im not sure if I am going yet or not. I plan to make one of the following Americade, Laconia, or Thunder in The Valley. The problem is, due to money and tme constraints, I can probably only do one. So I guess Ill just see which is more convenient and make it to that one

I would like to make the Thunder Rally as well, but like you I cannot afford to make all the dates I would like to and Lake George is Close to me (Only three Hours) Plus it will also give me the opportunity to be in an Enduro over in New Hampshire that weekend as well.

yeah I really wish Thunder was in Eastern PA. LAconia is only about a 2.5 hour ride for me. Lake George is a little more obviously

Latest posts

Back