Um, whats a Fazer?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's known as a "baby VMax". Not a bad bike.

That bike had the "Genesis" engine, if memory serves. 5 valve heads. 3 intake, 2 exhaust per cylinder.

Couldn't find a pic, but here's an illustration...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 49
I have wanted one of these since right after I got my Vmax! very hard to find in my neck of the woods.

I have one already and I want to get another one for my son to ride when he can get his motorcycle license next year. Very cool bike and fun to ride. Message sent to the guy. He is only an hour and half from me. Hope I can get it from him soon.

built in 86, same motor as the FZ750- 1985-1987, slightly detuned, alot of plastic on this bike and had two pneumatic rear shocks. 5 valve genesis motor 45 degree cant.

If it was close i'd already have it to add to the parts pile (I have a few of them lol)

Interesting, only one year. Maybe thats why I never heard of it. Good luck with it Lawman.

Two years in the U.S. (86 red and chrome, 87 red and black) and MANY more years in other countries. 700cc in the U.S. and 750cc everywhere else.

I had one back in the day and it was a very quick bike, everyone would always say what is that, only made two years, was a great bike.

I have a 2007 FZ1 for sale if your interested in something like that. call or text Dennis at 573-717-0338 for information.

Attachments

• IMG_E0300.JPG
    IMG_E0300.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 31
I have a 2007 FZ1 for sale if your interested in something like that. call or text Dennis at 573-717-0338 for information.
Somebody beat me to it. Had to work and couldn't get up there. Guess I'll have to let my son ride my Fazer while I'm on my Vmax.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is a Fazer.....
yamaha-fzx-700-fazer-1986-2.jpg

I had a fazer as my first streetbike. Great motorcycle overall. My dad had a vmax at the time, and he would tease me that my motorcycle made more noise than power.

Latest posts

Back