Say hello to my little friend LOL.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
Last Saturday we went to some animal shelters just to look for a dog for the house that we are buying.
My girlfriend wanted a Rotwieler like the one that she used to have, but we decided that it is easier to train a pup than to break an adult dog of bad habbits so even tho we were just looking, we found petey an 8 week old pitbull puppy that will grow to be plenty big !!
Right he is a cute, curious little knucklehead that wants to chew on everything but he`s my little boy and always brings a smile to all our faces.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Attachments

• 103_6164.jpg
    103_6164.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 103_6166.jpg
    103_6166.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 103_6170.jpg
    103_6170.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 103_6171.jpg
    103_6171.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 35
CUTE PUPPY!!!!!:punk:

Good job saving a shelter dog:clapping:

Way to go Dave....got yerself a lil' buddy!!
Yeah, I really love the little guy he just popped hi ball thats almost as big as he is . and he talks back to you too.
the little guy has an attitude.
I was gonna call him max but I got funny looks LOL.

oh the cute buddy :)
Makes me remember when I got my Beagle named Elvis.
I guess he will also become the best friend of the rear tire of your vmax hahaha

Nice pup, should grow up to be a good pal!

But be careful Dave, he may be a mod monkey is disguise. I mean , what better way for a mod monkey to get close to you. The dead give a way is, as he grows, so the mod list on the max!

Mike

Nice pup, should grow up to be a good pal!

But be careful Dave, he may be a mod monkey is disguise. I mean , what better way for a mod monkey to get close to you. The dead give a way is, as he grows, so the mod list on the max!

Mike
I`ll find out when he see`s the bike and starts barking, I guess I`ll have to fix my clutch eh ???
<<Dave>>

Latest posts

Back