September Mod Monkey of the Month contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I pulled apart my spare tacho assembly and put some carbon fibre vinyl around the gauges and idiot lights.Sorry no pics but it does look good.:eusa_dance:...Kevman.

where did you get the CF vinyl? :ummm:

Alright Mod Monkey you have gotten my attention! I am re-installing my belly pan tonight and will get some pics posted shortly........ Last thing I need right now is a Mod Monkey on my ass, oh wait he never left the little bastard.:bang head:

where did you get the CF vinyl? :ummm:

Since I am in Oz I got it from a local auto parts store but I see you can get it from Ebay and try for the 3M di-noc vinyl which is the best stuff to get.Cheers Kevman.I should have said carbon fibre look a like vinyl.

Last edited:
Only 2 days left there fellas to get your "Baby" into the contest. Remember, the Monkeys doing the judging have a specific set of criteria and $$$$$ value of mods is LOW on the totem pole....... Don't be shy, be proud of your Max and what your idea of the proper look is!!!

Alright boys the September contest is OVER!! The judging will begin today and hopefully a winner can be sorted out by Sunday or Monday. The winner will be announced and notified by PM to go to Cycle One Off's website and pick their frame slider prize......

Well, this month's was actually pretty tough to judge. Took some haggling amongst the MMRB to come to a concensus winner this month.......and the winner is...................ROLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Rollie! That was a lot of changes, very well done! Looks great! :punk:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

G Man

Congratulations Rollie! That was a lot of changes, very well done! Looks great! :punk:

Good job with the contest Jim... ahem, ahem... I mean Mod Monkey! :biglaugh:

G Man

Nice try G Man, but you got it wrong! Two trys for a buck, care to give it another shot! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Nice try G Man, but you got it wrong! Two trys for a buck, care to give it another shot! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Now just a second there Gman!!!! I have never been, nor will I EVER be a Mod Monkey!! I have a Mod Monkey, keep him in a cage out in the garage, but to willfully support the Monkey is waaaaaaaaay out of line!!! I protest my innocence and would kindly request a retraction of that vile accusation.......

Now just a second there Gman!!!! I have never been, nor will I EVER be a Mod Monkey!! I have a Mod Monkey, keep him in a cage out in the garage, but to willfully support the Monkey is waaaaaaaaay out of line!!! I protest my innocence and would kindly request a retraction of that vile accusation.......

thevmaxrider as a Mod Monkey.....Bahahahaha!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Not in this lifetime!! :punk:

Hmmmmm just realized that Gman may NOT have meant me in particular as I am for sure not the only Jim on the forum. Guess I should grow thicker skin......... If you didn't mean me I apologize for the short fuse, me and the Monkey have some unfinished business:bang head:

Thank you very much , I now feel it was all worthwhile . ( While I was into it and not riding , not so much ) :rofl_200:

Congrats on the score Rollie! Bike looks great, and I appreciate you keeping the mod monkey occupied while the rest of us rode!!

Just to let everyone know, Rollie has very graciously donated his prize back to the MMRB to use as a prize in November!! Will be checking in on the October entries today!

Latest posts

Back