Unfortunate crash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39015_1563432964760_1203448117_31635595_7987140_n.jpg
39015_1563432924759_1203448117_31635594_8118172_n.jpg
39015_1563433004761_1203448117_31635596_2471747_n.jpg
39848_1563432004736_1203448117_31635578_6287271_n.jpg
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

I just found out tonight one of the guys that was in our group had his helmet camera running and caught our bikes sliding and me rolling on the ground. I'm in the process to get that footage!! lol when the cops came the video was no where in site HAHA

Ah thanks guys! Dannymax is a good friend of mine and even tho I don't have my vmax anymore we have lots in common and keeps me up to date on the forum. I appreciate the wishes and concerns and we are doing well. I can't complain! My finger is an awesome black and purple haha and the wedding is still going. Our engagement pics were actually on our bikes but no wedding dress on the motorcycle :) I'll add a couple of our pics for ya. I could be sulking away but I'm thankful and in high spirits. God was watching out :)
That's great Jules, that Danny is a great guy for sure. Congratulations to you and soon to be lucky man, you look like a great match! :thumbs up: I hope you both are back on your bikes ASAP!
Only thing better in your last picture is if your were pulling the Zook with your Vmax!:biglaugh:

While I was in the whaaaabulance they were trying to pin him down w/ a ticket. He told em he low sided and cut in front of me. Of course they didn't believe him and made him show where he hit gravel. They walked down and he found oil in the road so he blamed that haha. So no ticket issued :) oh here's proof of the accident...
mail

While I was in the whaaaabulance they were trying to pin him down w/ a ticket. He told em he low sided and cut in front of me. Of course they didn't believe him and made him show where he hit gravel. They walked down and he found oil in the road so he blamed that haha. So no ticket issued :) oh here's proof of the accident...
mail

Smart, quick thinking! :punk:

The pic didn't work....I'll try.

Man, that looks sore!! :bang head:

Attachments

• hand.jpeg
    hand.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 31
delete everything here related to the accident until its all settled lol.

p.s.

more pix more pix

Smart, quick thinking! :punk:

The pic didn't work....I'll try.

Man, that looks sore!! :bang head:
Ouchie! Were you wearing gloves? I hope you heal well and quickly!:clapping:

:confused2:Useless information alert: That's Stryker framed stretcher in the picture. :confused2:

Yes they were all geared up but David's right glove was either torn off or ripped.

??? :ummm: What's that Brian?
Yikes, must have slid a ways on the tarmac! Glad to hear they were geared up!:worthy:

I used to work for a specialty hospital bed company and we used the Stryker bed frame on a few of our beds. They were a major improvement over the previous style bed frames we were using that had smaller wheels, bad brakes and very heavy.
Kinetic Concepts INC. for more info. Some of the beds cost $180,000 and we would rent them for $175 to $325/ day to hospitals/ trauma centers/ extended care facilities/ etc.

Yikes, must have slid a ways on the tarmac! Glad to hear they were geared up!:worthy:

I used to work for a specialty hospital bed company and we used the Stryker bed frame on a few of our beds. They were a major improvement over the previous style bed frames we were using that had smaller wheels, bad brakes and very heavy.
Kinetic Concepts INC. for more info. Some of the beds cost $180,000 and we would rent them for $175 to $325/ day to hospitals/ trauma centers/ extended care facilities/ etc.

Ah....I got it!! Thanks! :worthy:

glad ur ok first and foremost, glad u seem like ur in good spirits, and congrads on the wedding!

I came close to running up someone's tail pipe more than once. What a rush! Good it's relatively 'minor'. Hope they heal fast.

Just getting caught up on the board, sorry to read this. Glad you guys are still around, jeesh..could have turned out much different. Heal up..Your guardian angel was riding with you both that day for sure.
Congrats on the wedding...Cheers to you both...:cheers:

Latest posts

Back