Little bunny

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't stand a chance:wave bye:. Just about ten minutes ago I hit the poor little guy on my vmax. He didn't get under my wheels, I swerved a little and he got hit by the engine guard and then my foot. That was the first animal I have ever hit with a motorcycle. Anybody else have any animal experiences?
Tim

I hit a porcupine about 15 years ago, at night, on the highway traveling about 140Km/h.... mirrored visor.... young and stupid, yes.

I wasn't sure what I hit till we pulled over and I had a quills stuck in the end of my boot, peg and jeans..... I don't even know if it was alive or dead when I hit it?

Many years ago doing 80 on center line of nice sweeper I hit a large jackrabbit with both tires. I didn't go down but was almost out of pavement by the time I caught it. Worse was the time I was wearing a tee shirt with a pocket and a bumble flew into it. From 80 to 0 I got stung about 8 times. Man that hurts.
Code:
[CODE][CODE]
[/CODE][/CODE]

Many years ago doing 80 on center line of nice sweeper I hit a large jackrabbit with both tires. I didn't go down but was almost out of pavement by the time I caught it. Worse was the time I was wearing a tee shirt with a pocket and a bumble flew into it. From 80 to 0 I got stung about 8 times. Man that hurts.
I was riding with my visor open, and a bumble bee caught me in the side of my glasses and went INTO my helmet stinging me around my temple! I had to kill it by mashing the helmet against my head real hard!

Slacker said:
Why is it, for the 2nd time veiwing this thread, I forget about the bunny and wanna become a Dolphins fan?:ummm:

Off topic but I've been a 'fins fan all my life, and it's it's own special kind of hell.

Hmmm, I heard...if you look closely...in amongst all those racoons there is a tiny sillouette of a little ol' lady pushing a shopping cart.......what's with THAT?? :ummm:

Yep, He's a confirmed fan of the old Death Race 2000 movie. I have repeatedly tried to explain to him that it's a MOVIE.
If you notice its actually a half of a sillouette as he conected with the cart and not the old lady. The cart did't really do too much damage, but there was one of those wobbly caster/wheel thingies broken off in his (smashed) head light housing, and some Depends diapers snagged on one of his mirrors afterwards.
Rock proudly claimed he was too fast for her, and was able to upright his Max and speed off before she could connect with her cane.

My son and I were on a short ride and I got one of the local towns grey squirrels. Just a little bump, bump. In about 2 weeks bow hunting season starts here, so I'm going to have to pay even more attention so I don't have a big "bump, bump. We have a huge population of deer here.
Tim

"Revenge is a dish best served furry"
-General Woundwort

Bunny_Wheelie.jpg

Latest posts

Back