Leaving for USCG boot camp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max D

Reaction score
Well as the title says I?m leaving for boot camp for the united states coast guard. They don?t promise you any job or particular location but you do get to request those types of things. Hopefully ill be a flight mechanic but just being a regular diesel wrench would be just as cool with me. As well I?m hoping to end up in one of the southern states. I?ve all ready filled up the tank on my max with some fuel stabilizer and temp checked my coolant, but any other storage tips will be welcomed (it?ll be parked in a garage). Also if there happens to be any other coasties on here any in put will be sweet. Boot camp is in Cape May New jersey if anyone?s in the neighbor hood feel free to pm me if you want to meet up in the event I get a liberty pass.
Good Buy Guys ..... should be home around x-mas time

Well as the title says I?m leaving for boot camp for the united states coast guard. They don?t promise you any job or particular location but you do get to request those types of things. Hopefully ill be a flight mechanic but just being a regular diesel wrench would be just as cool with me. As well I?m hoping to end up in one of the southern states. I?ve all ready filled up the tank on my max with some fuel stabilizer and temp checked my coolant, but any other storage tips will be welcomed (it?ll be parked in a garage). Also if there happens to be any other coasties on here any in put will be sweet. Boot camp is in Cape May New jersey if anyone?s in the neighbor hood feel free to pm me if you want to meet up in the event I get a liberty pass.
Good Buy Guys ..... should be home around x-mas time

Best of luck Max D!! :clapping::punk::clapping:

Good Luck Max , look at this as a new frontier in your life...you'll soon see things differently...after a while you'll learn there's the right way , the wrong way and the military way...:rofl_200:

Most of all , enjoy...:wave bye:

Enjoy this new step in your life, looks like you have a good game plan! Explore all the new locations that you go to, lots in this beautiful country to see! Thanks for your service!

The Fun Begins. Congrats and Thanx for your service. It does get better. Keep thinking that. Got a Coast Guard Base here in St. Pete and Clearwater, Fl. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back