Legends of the north east

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we're being noticed, up here in Harley country!! :biglaugh:

In front of the hardware store today with Sallymax and some guy comes over talking about what a bad machine I had and how you don't see them very often....then says, "there was 50 of them over at the corner store earlier this summer."

I smiled and told him that was me and my buddies out on our yearly ride!

Didn't bother to tell him there wasn't quite 50 of us.....what the hell, let him tell his pals he talked to the leader of that big V Max gang that was in town this summer....."huge guy, 6' 8" or 6' 9", riding a nasty black V Max with flames........at least 200 horsepower.......blah, blah!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I got a kick out of it! :punk:

I hope to make the brownie run with you guys next go around. sounds like a blast. I can't imagine what 20-30 vmax's sound like layin' it down :punk:

That's awesome Danny! With all the kerkers, marks, dales, supertrapps it must have sounded like there were fifty of us! :punk::punk::punk::punk:
I was pulling into my local filling station running on fumes a couple weeks ago which was kinda empty except for a couple guys in a 3/4t ford that had just pulled in. I was running about 2k in 1st trying to sound all bad ass, pull up to a pump close to the doors while the two guys pile out of the truck. They were dressed in their Harley gear so I gave ol' Redbone a couple blips as they were getting near then shut down.
They didn't say a word as I was taking off my gear and went into the store. So I fuel up and just as I'm finishing they come strolling back out with big grins on their faces and walk up to me and say "that old Yamaha is sounding pretty good when you pulled in!" I say thanks, they say they have Harley's and like it loud too. I told them I just put on a exhaust and carb kit to which they looked kinda surprised. One of them said that you must have a cam or something. I reiterated that I hadn't touched the motor and pointed to the crossover pipe on the exhaust, and said that's the secret. They made some other comments about the weather but I think they thought I was pulling their leg. They never asked what kind of Yamaha it was before they left, guess they figured they had Harley's so it really didn't matter.

I hope to make the brownie run with you guys next go around. sounds like a blast. I can't imagine what 20-30 vmax's sound like layin' it down :punk:

The sound is simply amazing! you definately need to make it next year...
You wont be disapointed :thumbs up:

Oh ya Dan-O you sure are a legend in your own right hahahah im sure he's got a great story for his buddies tonight, prob telling them he met 15 at the store today all with skulls and fire on the bikes and their gang called VMAX hahahahah

for sure Dr n2o you gotta make it out, there is no better sound then the bikes going thru chatham watching kids run home crying hahahahahah

The morning Chatham ride is awesome! Danny gets some payback and we get to ride through town then loop right back around to do it again. I bet the birds were chirping all day about that bike gang that rides through town - twice!:rofl_200:

what the hell, let him tell his pals he talked to the leader of that big V Max gang that was in town this summer....."huge guy, 6' 8" or 6' 9", riding a nasty black V Max with flames........at least 200 horsepower.......blah, blah!!

[in a very bad irish accent from the movie Bravehart] Eye, and fireballs burst out tis arse and wiped out all other bike types in the area....tis tru....sawr it wit me own two eyes!!

The morning Chatham ride is awesome! Danny gets some payback and we get to ride through town then loop right back around to do it again. I bet the birds were chirping all day about that bike gang that rides through town - twice!:rofl_200:

thats how the guy got 50 bikes out of it, next year we should do two loops=100 bikes :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back