PC III or PC V w/ quick shifter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadyTunerGTS

Reaction score
Was wondering if anybody hooked up a quick shifter and what they have used (which sensor, which power commander, etc.) and what kind of settings need to be adjusted on the power commander.

I'm going to be getting exhaust and Tim Nash Gurued ECU flash first, then want to get a quick shifter as well.

Cheers

Is this still on the 97 ? I'm under the impression that the Tim Nash flash is strictly for a gen 2?

Aww...I need to change that down there. I got a 2014 Max now haha

Was wondering if anybody hooked up a quick shifter and what they have used (which sensor, which power commander, etc.) and what kind of settings need to be adjusted on the power commander.

I'm going to be getting exhaust and Tim Nash Gurued ECU flash first, then want to get a quick shifter as well.

Cheers

I've been using one for several years....they work great and are very easy to setup, basically "plug and play".

You just enable it in the Power Commander, run 2 wires and you're good to go.

I have an extra PCV off of my 09 that I just sold laying on the shelf if you're interested.

So you used the PC5 with the quickshifter? Didn't have to download a map into the power commander? Thanks for the response!!

PM me with the details on your PC5 (how much?) wouldn't happen to include a quickshifter with it would ya?!

So...I will be able to just hook up the PC V and (not download any map) and it will be ok?

What kind of dynojet quickshift sensor will I need, push or pull type sensor?

So...I will be able to just hook up the PC V and (not download any map) and it will be ok?

What kind of dynojet quickshift sensor will I need, push or pull type sensor?

Correct, no map needed. You can just run a "0" map with no fuel adjustment.

I believe the sensor that is recommended for the VMax on the Dynojet website is a push type.

Awesome, I just went to dynojet's website and found the whole kit they provide for the 2nd gen Vmax $277 . That with a PC V is gonna be about $600

Awesome, I just went to dynojet's website and found the whole kit they provide for the 2nd gen Vmax $277 ��. That with a PC V is gonna be about $600 ��

I do have that extra PCV, if you're interested. It came off of my 09 I just sold. I'll give you a good deal on it, I don't have a use for it, my 2012 already has one installed.

Latest posts

Back