85 Vmax project

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spottedsquirl

Reaction score
I have an 85 vmax I've been working on. I ran into a problem with coolant leaking from the oil breather cover/housing between the cylinders. I know there is a at least 1 rubber seal that I'm may need to replace but is there another seal or gasket for the covwr/housing spacer to the block?

I have an 85 vmax I've been working on. I ran into a problem with coolant leaking from the oil breather cover/housing between the cylinders. I know there is a at least 1 rubber seal that I'm may need to replace but is there another seal or gasket for the covwr/housing spacer to the block?

OK after days of research I figured out what I'm missing. The breather housing to block seal is the one that I have found and ordered. The other seal is the one vir the cover to spacer and I do need this one ad well but, buy I can not find it anywhere other than a complete engine gasket/seal kit. I don't want to buy a $200 kit, when I just need a $10 part of it.

Have you checked "bike bandit" website?

They have a lot of little bits and parts that one might think are difficult to find. So far theyv had any little seal or oring that i have needed.

T $

Latest posts

Back