Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI! New memeber from France

Hi everybody, I am very happy to join this forum. I'm owner of un 1989 red apple VAMX.
I hope I could share my experiences an learn a lot off things with you.

Re: HI! New memeber from France

Welcome, and take a look at this if you have not yet:
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=21240
A good place to answer many questions such as what oil can I use, to what can I do to alleviate the supposedly sketchy handling? And more, of course.

Hi everybody, I am very happy to join this forum. I'm owner of un 1989 red apple VAMX.
I hope I could share my experiences an learn a lot off things with you.

New member.
New to VMax. Old to Yamaha.
My first ride was an '82 Seca 650; which led to a '90 k75s then an '08 1125r....and finally my new '89 VMAX.
I look forward to receiving a lot of help from this forum.

Thanks for the add.

Hi y'all. I'm a new member.

A friend of mine gave me the v-max virus the moment he started his bike, so I was looking for one for myself. Finally got one yesterday. Traded my 2015 Kawasaki Z800 for it. 1:1 :biglaugh:

Grz. Rinco

Attachments

• image-2017-08-18.jpg
    image-2017-08-18.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 18
A friend of mine gave me the v-max virus the moment he started his bike, so I was looking for one for myself. Finally got one yesterday. Traded my 2015 Kawasaki Z800 for it. 1:1

Congrats and welcome!! Sounds like you made a great trade!

Congrats....and yep....its easy to catch. Unfortunately several of us have caught it several times.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I really like the bike. All of my family and friends thought I was crazy, trading in a "new" bike for an "old" one. But the moment they saw that big grin on my face, they instantly knew why I did it...:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• image-2017-08-19.jpg
    image-2017-08-19.jpg
    686.3 KB · Views: 24
HI all, My wife and I are avid collectors of old bikes, and eat, drink and sleep motorcycles. We have wanted a Vmax for sometime, and two weeks ago we found an amazingly clean FZX700 (baby Vmax) and brought it home. Well that just amped up the I wanna Vmax discussions. So today I picked up an really nice 92.

The bike has just been completely gone through, new rear disc, caliper and pads, new Corbin seat, 4 into 1 exhaust, K/N stage 7 Jet kit, new battery, new regulator/rectifier, new fuel pump, new tank, new front pads, new starter & internal clutch, new double clutch spring, new shift drum, new second gear, new top end, new gaskets and seals, new neutral switch relay, new intake boots. Run like a scaled dog and sounds awesome. Just needs a good bath and detailing. Came with all reciepts/records in it's life, and all manuals, it was a nice catch!

Thanks for allowing me to be on thr forum, look forward to getting to know all of you, learning, and seeing all you cool bikes!!

1992 VMX1200D Vmax

Our Baby Vmax 1986 FZX700

Some of our others

Hello everyone. Newbie. Just picked my first Vmax (88) this week. Going crazy waiting on title/tag so I can get some time on it. It is not perfect but I like it. Imagine I will get to know a few of you well in the upcoming months. :)

Attachments

• 88 vmax L close.jpg
    88 vmax L close.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 16

Vmax 1200 year 1986 - that will say that the frame are from 86 - everything else ( engine, brakes, forks everything from a 2003 with only 11.000 km/ 7.000 miles)

Other Bikes are a Street Hayabusa, that sometimes are On a dragstrip.
About building another dragbike Hayabusa in Super Competition Class.
And NOT to forget my old Kawasaki Zephyr 750 - never let me down

Attachments

• Enlight3.jpg
    Enlight3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4093.jpg
    IMG_4093.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3271.jpg
    IMG_3271.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 32
Hi all! Been on here for a couple months now and have had a lot of help and good advice. My 85 project is coming along but still a ways to go. Wish I had it ready for Bikes Blues and BBQ coming up!
704d3883def88cb898dee47e17db8f22.jpg
Rescued 07/17/17

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back