New Domain! Change your bookmarks!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Please change your bookmarks to www.vmaxforum.net as I have finished the port over to its own domain name. :cool::clapping::ryb: If you go to the old URL of vmax.datanetcommunications.com it will redirect you here.. for a while until I kill the redirect.

Last edited:
Re: New Domain! and V4 Garage is fixed!

sweet. that new name will make things much easier for people to find and remember the site

Re: New Domain! and V4 Garage is fixed!

Too cool! Thanks for all the hard work, Buster. This place seems to be growing. I hope it continues to do so. Love the look of your project! :thumbup1:

Thanks for all your work dude. just left the "other"forum where the were mainly talking about who's gun and/or bullets were bigger. Used to be the moderator would step in wher the subject went so far off the V-max but guess he doesn't care now . It's turned into a Guns and Ammo site/forum.Too many macho dudes talking trash talk about killing people while most have never even shot at someone muchless killed them.I intend to unsubscribe today to both VMOA list and spend more time here..
sluggo

Love this new forum !!! :eusa_dance: thanks for your hard work. This is so much better without all that trash talk at that yahoo site. We all need to post overthere once in awhile to keep people aware, curiosity, and interest in this site. I know I do :angry flame devil: .

Sluggo said:
Thanks for all your work dude. just left the "other"forum where the were mainly talking about who's gun and/or bullets were bigger. Used to be the moderator would step in wher the subject went so far off the V-max but guess he doesn't care now . It's turned into a Guns and Ammo site/forum.Too many macho dudes talking trash talk about killing people while most have never even shot at someone muchless killed them.I intend to unsubscribe today to both VMOA list and spend more time here..
sluggo
It's more like a meeting of the Klan than a bike discussion. I've always owned a .22 rifle and handgun which I took along camping since the chainsaw massacre in California, just to protect the family. Now I shoot a lot of wild animals with my camera and really enjoy it. Hope others will get tired of all the fighting and bull and think about switching over so we get enough members to get this joint hopping.

Latest posts

Back