Loudon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Leaving this afternoon for Loudon New Hampshire. I will be taking the Penguin Racing School Tommorrow and the second part on Friday. Am taking the Vmax just for riding as I picked up a 500 Ninja to ride at the track (Will sell it when I get back as I am still waiting for my New FZ1 to arrive!)

If anyone is in the area will be doing some riding on Thursday weather permitting and maybe again on Saturday before we head home.

I'm really jealous. I have always wanted to do a track school. Road Atlanta is maybe 25 miles from my home. Schwantz does his school there all summer. Talk about Pandora's box tho. Become addicted to the track and shell out some serious bucks.

Have fun and take some pics! :punk0000:

have fun at the school. The ex500 is a popular choice for that track. I know alot of local riders who use them at Loudon.

Just for the time you are up there you could try checking out

www.nestreetriders.com and www.onedownfiveup.com to see if they have any rides posted for this weekend. Both are local forums. NESR is generally a more mature crowd with more members in NH and VT while ODFU is a younger squidlier crowd, mainly in CT, MA, and RI

Back