Beware of scammers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody

Reaction score
Not sure if the person we sold parts to. Is a member of this forum.
I sure hope not.
here's what happened.

sold a complete set of fenders and tank cover.
the deal was the person sends 150 plus his old Carbon stuff.
and he gets a set that has fresh paint. and just needs bolted to his bike.
not wanting to have any down time. after the 150 was sent. we sent the parts to him. and he was going to ship his parts as soon as ours arrived.
so here is where it gets good.
The money arrives. and he sends an email saying. how much he likes the red
paint. then he sends another one 2 days later saying the 2 tabs on the rear fender a broke off.(? hmmmm) so in response He was told to just ship them back to us. We will cover shipping and refund the 150. that seemed like the right thing to do. So then he responds with. Don't worry about it.I've already mounted the parts on my bike. WTF
So after waiting for 2 weeks for his old carbon stuff to arrive. we send him an email. saying send your old parts to us. or another 150.
his response was your lucky I even sent you the first 150. and i'm not sending you anything. my old stuff,the red stuff or any more money.
So I won't name , names.
but if you know this person. Who lives in montana.
that just got some good looking red stuff. Make sure you tell him what a scum bag he is. Or put him on a plane and send him to Iowa. I'll tell him myself.

:boxing00:

:punk: Hey, looks like you're going to Montana for a short vacation and to deliver a well deserved ass whooping my friend. Tell us who it is so we can rag his ass too. I hate theives. Good luck, Spurs

The Max community is fairly small by other bikes / mfg. standards , so we know who is screwing who. With that said ............ who is it ? :ummm:

Billings, montana

this person also talked about being a vmoa member.
way to represent.

Tell him you will post his name if he dont pay.:confused2:

dude this smells like a road trip. WE DONT CALL THE COPS lolol

Man, great detective work. Now we have a member here who's under scrutiny. Is this the guy? We need to warn each other about bad vendors and customers.

Funny it's a member with ZERO posts too..

Talking of scam, my bank (USAA) just called. Someone managed to go buy $102 of groceries (!) in Texas, with my debit card, while it's here in my wallet in France. I've never even been to Texas yet!?!
Needless to say, the card's already canceled, and the new one's being sent to Oz.. goddammit!

I've been on other forums that have a thread dedicated to morons like the person i'm dealing with.
I'm not saying 100% you have found my scammer. But wow the evidence is looking pretty good. And yes I believe in karma. And trust me. when you do crappy things like this.
sooner or later it will come back on you.What happened to being honest.

how do you like this http://billings.craigslist.org/mcy/1900446169.html

Live and learn its dickheads like this who make people not trust one another.:damn angry:
The reward is a good idea for sure :clapping:

Przemek, show your dedication and pay him and Vmax owners a visit ;)

Woody, nice one on CL, don't know how many people would actually be paying attention to it though.

Latest posts

Back