Beware of scammers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Przemek, show your dedication and pay him and Vmax owners a visit ;)

Woody, nice one on CL, don't know how many people would actually be paying attention to it though.

I don't need alot of people to see that ad on CL.
just the right person. who will see him at a bikenight. look at his bike and say.
"that's the stuff you scammed, be a man a pay the guy ffs. you dumbass"
even if other riders see this and get the word out. then everyone will know what a piece of work this guy is.
And if it gets flagged. i have 3 others who will post ad's in billings.(everyday if needed)
you know it's not the 150 bucks. I can make more money. but i will give to the charity of my choice . not a theif.

Perhaps you need to email me and i'll make sure to update my files to ensure I don't send him anything until the problem is resolved (if I was going to anyway).

Sean

It can work two ways too. If I have a product he wants but I refuse to sell to him that may help get your problem resolved too. AND, the same thing could happen to me (and others) so this is always good.

Sean

I live in Billings, but haven't seen a red vmax around town! Don't see many vmax period. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Funny it's a member with ZERO posts too..

Talking of scam, my bank (USAA) just called. Someone managed to go buy $102 of groceries (!) in Texas, with my debit card, while it's here in my wallet in France. I've never even been to Texas yet!?!
Needless to say, the card's already canceled, and the new one's being sent to Oz.. goddammit!

USAA is the best!

I live in Billings, but haven't seen a red vmax around town! Don't see many vmax period. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

just keep your eyes open. maybe ask him if he always gets his parts that way.
then follow him to his trailer park. and get the parts back LOL

dude this is a once in a lifetime chance for you to do something completely heroic

hahaha i was joking about this clown living in a trailer.
But after talking to some local law enforcement (billings)
the guy on the phone say's ("yep thats a newer trailer park. they don't have garages.")
And we get another email from this guy. he say's he was sold junk parts. And if we send his money back then he will send back the parts we sent him. Hello Mcfly does this guy think for 1 minute that i would send him anything. trusting that he would send something back.not a chance in hell. Oh and the CL ad. i've heard from his neighbor, a guy that seen the bike at a gas station and another person who seen it riding around town.with the red fenders and tank cover on his bike. I sure hope his kick stand doesn't sink causing his bike to fall over. or anything like that. what a tool

USAA is the best!

UNTIL YOU HAVE A LOSS TO REPORT AND EXPECT YOUR USAA INSURANCE POLICY TO PAY OUT LIKE IT SAYS IT WILL..........USAA SUCKS!!!!! Been there, done that, but never again..... :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

(thread hijack over)

I've been on other forums that have a thread dedicated to morons like the person i'm dealing with.
I'm not saying 100% you have found my scammer. But wow the evidence is looking pretty good. And yes I believe in karma. And trust me. when you do crappy things like this.
sooner or later it will come back on you.What happened to being honest.

how do you like this http://billings.craigslist.org/mcy/1900446169.html

I honestly think that "Woody" needs a reward for the Craigs list posting. That is perfect! I wish I could give you a high five.:eusa_dance: Now just hope some of his buddies see that post and question his honesty. That will poetic justice, being humiliated out in the open. Priceless to say the least

G

Tip Top pro work you are doing. That goes for the paint, good guy atitude and the "you wont get one over on me".
I love it.
FUCK THIS GUY!!!!!
PLEASE anyone contack me if they are ripped off by someone any where in SoCal.
I hate getting ripped off, but I love Get Back.:coolgleamA::no no no::boxing00::hammer bash: say "your welcome" :coolgleamA:

Why does someone not STEP UP and do something to this guy ? If you know who it is and where he lives thats half the battle. I once waited 10 yrs. to get someone back for the money they took from me , kept track of where he lived after the military flew to Oklahoma back in 94 and collected a much needed personal satisfaction then flew back home. he will never forget and I got what was needed for me to feel better. Just the way I think it should be handled but then again that is me. Later Kurt Former VMOA #953 Forgot to reapply again , it sucks getting old.

This pay back is getting sweeter everyday.
the humiliation, (The looks and whispers about him and his bike. anywhere he might be..priceless)
My P O says i can't go to montana. j/k lol

Someone mentioned his friends might dog him for his actions. His friends probably are just like him. One bad deal I had in the Vmax community was with SCOTT CANTERMAN of New Egypt New Jersey. Coincidently it was body body work for which I sent him payment for and got front fender in box with no packing. This was through VMOA classifieds. Anyone know this guy? Beware he is a bad seed. I wish I would have thought of posting his sorry ass on CL.

So Woody, I forgot to ask,Why NOT name this guy? There would be no legal repercussions to you. I know someone suggested you give him a chance to come clean or release his name. Since you have posted the reward, sounds like you have already written off your mo ey anyway. What is there to lose? Plus you positively ID him so others are not taken advantage of. Maybe he is a minor league ballplayer in Billings and not there for long. He can't easily run from his name.

I HATE seeing this shit! This is exactly how I felt when Jon Cornball from UFO stole my 600 bucks. People that have never had money stolen from them don't understand how pissed you get.

Hope something positive comes out of it.

Heck Woody I didn't know you did paint. Hell you're only 3 hours from me.

Chris

Back