4 wheeled Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mr pickles, did you end up selling the max?

No. I'm not actively trying to sell it either. If someone wants to throw money at me, I'd consider. It's still a hoot to ride and while I could use the money for something a bit more "adult", I'm still ok with having it at my disposal.

what's more "adult" than a cruiser that can knock the socks off any other cruiser alive?

No. I'm not actively trying to sell it either. If someone wants to throw money at me, I'd consider. It's still a hoot to ride and while I could use the money for something a bit more "adult", I'm still ok with having it at my disposal.

does that mean that i'm still a kid? :ummm: sweet! :punk:

KJ ,

Is that ( Taylor style ) the direction you're headed in ? ( Not 3 wheeler , but fat tires, big forks, bad ass look )

Thats the way. I love that euro style. 180 up front, and a 300 out back and reformed exhaust. piece by piece its going to be a hunk over $10k

But my ride is payed for and in 5 years so will my house, then I can play with some moneys. I'm in no big hurry. the first thing is to get done with school.

I'm thinking this-a-way, cept' keeping my headlights and going with a Mopar slate grey paint job. I've already got the lights, tail, and scoops. just a matter of getting the next things on the list. the rear will come first, then the front and then close with the paint job.

tachesnewmax.jpg

No, just less adult. :biglaugh:

Mr Pickles what has happend to you??????? Didn't I see a Hayabusa and some other hot sportbikes on your resume?? I realize you probably just got back from vacation with your wife and she has effectively pummeled your mind into submission but "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN"!!!! There are guys on this forum who are probably twice your age who are thinking to themselves "its all over for Pickles" and laughing it up while the carve a violent hole shot out of the driveway.

"What" Mr. Pickles, could be a more "adult" descision than owning and riding the VMAX? Perhaps some of the other "responsible parents" in the neighborhood look down upon you for your radical tastes?? They whisper things under their breath like " oh that Mr. Pickles, I wish he would act his age". "I bet that Mr. Pickles thinks he is a movie star on that fancy Pickle Scooter" or perhaps "that Mr. Pickles is a real nutcase, we should tell him at the next Bunco party that he needs to act more adult"... Yes Pickles, I have heard it all before....

Don't get me wrong that is a sweet car in every way and congradulations! I 2 like fine, fast and sexy toys! The only advice I can give you is COWBOY UP!!!! Keep the car, keep the Vmax and buy another sportbike. If the neighbors don't like it answer the door naked next time first thing in the morning, they will get the message. Mine did and they told me so right after the whole "indecent exposure thing" but thats another story lets stay focused!!!!!! The point here is to not lose your self Mr. Pickles.

You have Vmax blood pulsing through your veins! Don't deny your Vmax heritage, it is powerful and strong! Together we ride, defeated we sell our bikes. This is not how we want to go out!!

Did I mention, sweet ride!!

Thats identical to the police cars used here:biglaugh: They really hustle!
Yes they do, I have a couple of friends that drive them for work and have been over the buck and a half mark with them. I bet I could leave them in the dust up to about 120 but then they would start catching up! Not enough side roads to ever think about running even though I never would, not worth the price of a 2-300 dollar ticket. I have already had a 104 in a 55 dropped down to a 30 over just b/c I stopped as soon as he pulled over to turn around! I rode home that night and my wallet was (if I remember correctly!) $165 lighter when I paid for it. The Sheriff that pulled me over was driving a shiny new white Dodge Charger! Michigan State Police have 'em as well!

Attachments

• michigan_state2.jpg
    michigan_state2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 8
I think it might be more accurate to say that the VMax was a two-wheeled version of something else...

D3.JPG

well, not quite.....but pretty damned fast!

NICE!

I love me some 4 doors...

Any mods?

I've had a pretty good go at mine. It is still my DD so I took it easy on the engine, but the suspension is all new.

Attachments

• IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 14
I think it might be more accurate to say that the VMax was a two-wheeled version of something else...

Hmmm I think your on to something there :punk:

Attachments

• CobraMax3_a.jpg
    CobraMax3_a.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Desktop1.jpg
    Desktop1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Max_Cobra.jpg
    Max_Cobra.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 11
Back